Trustworthy Seed Banks?

I've had good luck with the 420 1:1 strains! Haven't tried from anyone else. But I have always had good luck with regular seeds from seedsman, sensi seeds and gg strains

Crop King came through in 4 days! No Covid-19 delay to Washington state. Super patient on phone. Extra seeds of what I ordered. Happy so far.

I am also looking for high CBD and 1:1 genetics. I would love some suggestions from the 420 Mag fam please!

Google led me to Pacific Seed Company.

I have a hefty cart put together on their website atm. I have to be honest and say their website is easy to navigate and they have a great selection. But is it legit?! I had my doubts so I stopped my purchase and started doing more research. Unfortunately, their reviews are very mixed on various sites. Hard to determine which way to go.

I'm glad I held off on ordering because I needed the reminder about the 420Mag sponsors! Thank you @Teddy Edwards for that!

I did recently purchase some Equilibrium Genetics seeds from a local dispensary. Glue Tide CBD and High Tide CBD FYI...I HATE that CA went legal with recreational. The taxes are absurd! If anyone has any experience with these genetics, I would appreciate any wisdom you can share.
I had good success with cbd blueberry from MCS
another is cbd afghani and you can get that from seedsman really good smoke both are from Canadian breeders

I ordered mid Jan. from Seedsman, got them to me in Texas 4 weeks later. Have made 3 orders in last year and am very pleased. I usually buy their own strains since they usually have a lower price. Use 420mag2017 for 10% off

Could anyone comment on how long it roughly takes if I order from @SeedsMan ? I was thinking I would like to order from a few different places and build up my own opinions on various seed banks. I would like to at least try them being they are a sponsor. So are many others though after looking at that list.
I ordered twice from them last year about this time. Both times I mailed cash to CA address and both times I received my order from address in CA. It took two weeks total time in both cases. The reason I stopped ordering from them was because my seeds came in this little bubble pouch that had the strain typed on back with just 3 letters. Weird. Ill say that every seed I grew was what it said it was wether an auto or photo period
I just made my 4th order with Artizen Seed Shop this Wednesday and receiving Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom