Best System for Commercial Grow

nachoman

This is like my other post except I want to know what the best hydro system for Commercial grows is? Say in a 10ft X 7ft room.

well my brother its easy to make bold statements here at 420 we help each other with pics discussions other facts I dont see any of yours I myself need less room as I use aerophonics my unit has a very small footprint of 24inchesx24inches and I can produce 2pounds per grow depending on the strain last one was cinderella99 what a beauty great smell&taste also exellent buzzmy buddy has just set his new grow room up almost the same size as yours 4x8foot he is putting 30-40 clones at a time on his ebb&flow table like to see his harvest how much he ends up with

I'm just trying to gather information so when I do decide to start I have all the best opinions and facts. And currently I can not grow because of my present location. When I am able to grow, then I will make a journal with Pics. Until then I have to ask questions and see what everyone else is doing so I can either 1. Copy it and do the same thing or 2. Take ideas from a bunch of people and create my own.

How long is your cycle to get that 2LBS? And from how many plants?

on my aerophonic machine 18 plants from clones purchased at a local copassion club for medica marijuana clients 9weeks could of had more if id waited another week, still not complaining but make sure that you use hydrogen peroxide 35%food grade 1 talespoon per gallon of water leave your water out overnite get rid of chlorine&other crap in our rinking water hydrogen peroxide or h2020 water with an extra oxygen molecule will oxygenateyour root systems in any grow system alsokill any unwanted bacterias bugs and moulds plus helps keep root rot at bay make a weak solutio to spray the plants about 1-3% ratio of 11-1 or 100-1 try it youll like it

Back
Top Bottom