Best Thread Lead ever

KingKronic said:
This one...by far.

lol im sensing a bit of sarcasim? lol

BTW Ricky Davis is truly a great potential, but needs to stop acting out that shit with the tenth rebound was lame you gotta admit.

haha. I thought it was funny.
I admit, very selfish, but since traded to Boston he has become a far more well-rounded player. Hes a team player now, which is nothing Cleveland fans thought possible.

this is tru...Davis has started to come around... but with players like that you know how it is especially in the NBA , guilty till proven innocent... once they get a rep. who can blame anyone for assuming. But i will admit I havent seen many games since he moved (die hard knicks fan!!!!). Which ofcourse brings me to my chance to finally talk some shit about the Knicks...first time in years...

Thomas has turned that franchise around...Wilkens is a perfect fit, and theyre starting to build around a core of players that will take over in a year or two. Nazzy, Ariza, Sweetney will certainly do while learning from Marbury, Houston. I really like the knicks future. Celtics are kinda in aholding pattern. Im quite unsure where you're franchise is headed man..

i miss ricky davis with cleveland, and the best thread, my choice is MadCow's, official picture thread, i laugh so hard at that shit

lmao... yea the official picture thread is dope .. Since I found it last week, when I need an out of control laff in my life I go straight there.. that bearded Bush is hillarious, not to mention the one of him and hitler.. lol...

Anyways... if not for DAvis bad attitude he was on his way to being the next scottie pippen... not position wise or anything but as for comparisons to Jordan pippen, James Davis woulda been a dope combo.. but I suppose ricky doesnt wanna play second fiddle to anyone..

i like nughugger420's threads about his uncle tom...nughug, lets get some more brotha!

milkncereal2 said:
RICKY DAVIS and CARLOS LOOZER both suck. the cavs are better off w/ out those selfish greedy ass players. long live the king

Im sorry man I understand what youre getting at King James needs to take all the shots... but boozer is anything but a loser... the kid is amonster..

Scotty619 said:
Yea Boozer is a rebounding machine but i think Drew Gooden has filled the position in nicely for the Cavs.

dats whut im saying... but yea gooden has filled in nicely providing all around game... actually come to think of it.. gooden was surely better for james game than boozer cause boozer will take more shots than gooden.

boozer is the best power forward in the NBA, he's a fucking beast, did anyone see him almost break that dude from italy's arm in the olympics, he did a one handed dunk that the guy tried to block and boozer just went right through him, twisted his arm all wierd and dropped the guy to the floor, and that was just off that one dunk, he came down hard as fuck, but if we get REDD, that shit would be insane.

yea get REdd things would surely get insane..why would you wanna take that make shots outta lebrons hands? Lets be honest honest here...Redd would require too many shots...you need someone like a stockton...someone who is gonna run the ball pu court, and pass it off when the time is right.

goldchico said:
boozer is the best power forward in the NBA

Boozer is nice, but he ain't that nice. He's not the kind of person you could build a team around. Jermaine O'Neal is the best power forward, mosdef.

WTF is thread lead ?

j842p said:
WTF is thread lead ?

THread lead is the Message Boardology (did I really just say that?) word for Subject Title...Basically whats the most clever Message title that got you to read the containing message?

Back
Top Bottom