Best trichome picture I could muster

NewlyGrowin

With a 30-60x jewelers loupe this is the best possible picture I could muster for now. (I think my hands are not steady enough.)

Can anyone tell if this is ready for harvest? The more I zoom in the clearer they look but from this distance they look a little opaque.

(Northern Lights Autoflower approximately day 63)

Without oversharing the history, I became rootbound and it flowered WAY too early. It started flowering about 4 weeks ago.

I am at work so this is the best I can do. I will try a better one later. Is it better to harvest early or late? I am certain I won't hit it perfectly. lol

How did people do this before there were forums like this where we could share ideas? Wow.

I cant really tell with that pic, though 4 weeks doesnt sound ready. More pics of overall plant / buds / and trichs would help.

I am at work so this is the best I can do. I will try a better one later. Is it better to harvest early or late? I am certain I won't hit it perfectly. lol

And yes she is stunted. This is my charity case, first grow that got root bound. I couldn't bear to let it just die. She is my learning plant. lol

How did people do this before there were forums like this where we could share ideas? Wow.

Back
Top Bottom