Microscopic pictures of trichomes

You know what? That Galileo one I posted earlier was incorrect at that web page (and I thought it might have been when I first saw it too). I searched for it on other pages and saw that it was infact .3MP rather than 3MP. So Im going to delete the thread, sorry for throwing everyone off. And in retrospect I would have to say the best two microscopes I have seen for their price have been the celestrons that Msfox originally posted, or the one I posted in my previous thread they are US$60 and $100US respectively. Obviously the more expensive one has the better specs, but I would imagine either one would do the job. Im going to order the smaller cheaper one today. So Ill get back to ppl and let them know how it works. Once again sorry for the misleading thread (the site is wrong about their specs actually). Thank You

I read a great post here somewhere, where he had used a Celestron Lab Grade microscope
with USB imager to take great shots of Trichomes, I ended up buying one on Amazon! for $129.00 and USB Imager
Amazon - Celestron 44104 500x Power Advanced Biological Microscope

1667281975808.png

Imager:

Amazon - Celestron Digital Microscope Imager

1667282038160.png

I have Prime so received next day shipping, Love it! You can really see the trichomes.
I am going to get a 10x Wide field and 15X. the field oof view is small on the lowest magnification, So buying these will improve the field of view,. although works well with supplied 10x and 12.5 X

Back
Top Bottom