Big Beans BC God Bud BC Mango OG Kush Chocolate Thai

Feb 23 Update Temps at 72 RH dipped to 33% nice sunny day here in cali. For the People that have humidity problems being to low. Dont by a humidifier! What you should do is by a cheap fogger for 30 bux or so, get a small fan or what ever size desired. Place the fogger and fan on a timer. You can also add a small amount of nutes to the water for foliar feeding. Its a wrap.:allgood:

AeroFog! Hell yeah. I've seen some cloning setups using this, and never thought about it for Low RH! reps to ya!

I have built a few different fogger cloners and aero cloners but the issue is changing the rez and rez temps its always a pain in the ass. So on that note iv started building my LAST aero/fogger.

Parts: five head fogger/5 gal bucket/tub to hold the clones 64/ 36 nozel sprayer with 860 gal/hr. pump. If overkill i will reduce the size/hydrofarm thermo. So the fogger will be actualy be keeping the rez at 80 deg. When it hits that, the fogger will cut off but the aero will continue to spray.
:thumb: Will take a few picks tomorrow along with a plant update.:Namaste:

This is a pic i took with my phone of the pineapple express a week or two into flower. this is what she looks like berfore i chop her up. If you leave everything on she is capable of doing 7oz a plant not too bad. pics might be a little bad.
2-88EE8AFC-1490394-800.jpg
Is that Mcnabb's hand!!!
2-04942885-967176-800.jpg
:laugh:

Feb 23 230 in the morning i topped my jack herer and for some reason un explainable it started to bleed red. I contacted bc bud depot the place i bought the seeds from they say they have never heard or seen of this. If you have i would like input on where and when and no bs. like ohh that happens all the time because it dosnt . I try to contact a few other seed companies same reply.. I dont know i have never heard of this..... so on that note if you have legit info let me know.
2-167BBF97-857806-800.jpg

DSCN34111.JPG

FEB 26 8th day of flower about 4th week of flower for the Pineapple express
if plants look a little droopy its cause i took pics right when the light came on. no chance to perk up.

SO HERE WE GO!!

NUTE LINE UP:
advanced nuts conn.
bush master micriob brew
nitrozime/ 100% organic algea extract to help support the microbs
big bud
b-52
overdrive
bud candy
i fed the plants yesturday at 1100 ppm. i mix my nutes and the ph stablizes at 6.1 so i dont ever do any adjusting. most people adjust too 5.8 my plants have always done fine with 6.1
i will also be doing a stalk rub down smell test.

TIME FOR THE SHOW!!

IMG_7508.JPG

GB2 Purple pheno?
IMG_7483.JPG

smell/ very sweet with a grapie kinda smell. she is growing slow so i hope this is my purple pheno.

GB1 more of a sativa stretch to her she looks like she is going to have massive buds.
IMG_7485.JPG

IMG_7484.JPG

smell/ like a hint of ivery with a grape smell

GB3 shorter than her sister branches out nice and evenly
IMG_7489.JPG

IMG_7490.JPG

smell/ like very sweet grapes and slight kushy smell

GB4 I CALL IT WHEN I SEE IT!!! she grows with the perfect amount of streath branches out beautifuly gets nice and bushy but not over bushy.
IMG_7493.JPG

IMG_7494.JPG

smell/ I THINK I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT. smells like a bar of ivery soap and a sweat red wine. absolutly fucking AMAZING.

MG1 my bush babie aka sog monster aka all my buds are going to form togeter to be one BIG ASS NUG:)
IMG_7496.JPG
IMG_7497.JPG
IMG_7498.JPG

smell/ that of passion fruite

MG2 beautiful amount of streatch forms nice even top colas
IMG_7499.JPG

IMG_7500.JPG

smell/ like sweat mangos

MG4 nice amount of streatch going to have very nice size colas lots of space for the buds to get nice and big
IMG_7502.JPG

IMG_7503.JPG

smell/ like mango but with a very nice spice kinda like the mexican mango candies that have that chilli powder inside very nice.

MG3 same pheno as MG4. very nice amount of streath nice even colas
IMG_7505.JPG
IMG_75061.JPG

smell/ very simillar to MG4

NOW FOR WHAT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!:roorrip:

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS enjoy.

IMG_7479.JPG
IMG_7480.JPG
IMG_7481.JPG
IMG_7474.JPG
IMG_7475.JPG

HOPE YOU LIKED IT COME AGAIN!!!!:high-five:

Lolz i just got a private message about my shity spelling haha thats great. yeah i know if you look at my posts it gets kinda bad hahaha im trying to overcome text typing becasue i dont ever use my computer for anything. I have an 25in hp touch smart and only use it for this web site. that tells you somethin. but on that note please feel free to correct me i wont take it the wrong way it will help me in not sounding like suck a dumb ass :) oh i did take 33 courses in trade school and grad. with a 4.0 but they didnt give a shit on how my spelling was as long as i was the best at what i do....

Back
Top Bottom