Big Bongs

StonerMan

What's the deal with big bongs. People always go on about 2 ft bongs or 5ft bongs. I dont think they get you anymore high or anything. I make bongs out of frappicino bottles, and they literally FLOOR all my friends who always go on about huge bongs. Personally I think it's all about how airtight the bong is and getting the right water level. My little bongs MILK out like crazy, thick white milky smoke...mmmm

Yeah but i dont thinkt hey do the same job, i think the little ones do a BETTER job. It's like why have a 5 inch dick, a 12 inch does a better job.

they just fun for once in a while, i miss my 15 inch bong, it milked the fuck out, and ripped, i had it for about 3 months before i was able to completely clear it in one hit, cuz that little fucker was think, like 2 or more inches in diameter

Stonerman, I' have to diasgree. A hit off of your small bong, compared to a rip off of a 2 footer, will produce different results. It only takes, usualy, one solid rip off of a large bong to get me fucked up, a level of fucked up I cant acheive with little bongs in the same amount of time. Also, many people consider glass pieces to be artwork. A large, ornate glass bong that is nice to look at when filled with dark grey smoke is part of the smoking experience, at least for me. Admitadly, hitting a small bong several times will get you fucked up....but not as much as taking rip after rip from a 2 footer or higher ;-) For conveneince and practicailty, small bongs are the way to go...but for group smoking (especialyl special ocasions) and for a one way ticket to the FLOOR, it's long bongs all the way.
-PM

For conveneince and practicailty, small bongs are the way to go...but for group smoking (especialyl special ocasions) and for a one way ticket to the FLOOR, it's long bongs all the way.
def. words of wisdom, you use the little one day to day and then on special occasions the real big shit gets broken out

parappainhaling said:
I was making a point about the 5 incher being the small bong and the 12 incher being the big bong. Not the other way around.. So you just said the opposite of what you were trying. HA HA HA. Gotta love being high and noticing these things. I think the big ones do a good job. I do prefer small to medium ones myself though

No, YOU have it backwards. My whole point is:
little bong = good job
big bong = bad job

little dick = bad job
big dick = good job

You were saying that it doesnt matter how big it is, I was saying it does.

No, YOU have it backwards. My whole point is:
little bong = good job
big bong = bad job
i would agree with PM. like i said above, big bongs get you ripped quicker with the same amount of hits, however, its also a matter of quality of the bong, your small bong may be of higher quality then the larger ones you used, i think bongs are more about quality of the hits rather then size

I gues we have different experiences, I ALWAYS get more high off my little bongs than any big bong of someone elses ive ever hit.

I gues we have different experiences, I ALWAYS get more high off my little bongs than any big bong of someone elses ive ever hit.
there are also alot of other variables, like how the bowl is packed, how the hitter piece fits, size of the bowl, shape of the bong, etc. it could be like i said you could have a higher quality smaller bong then your friends larger ones

dont worry PM gets the best shit (he has a card)

ok so with a small bong you have the potential to get more smoke per inhilation, but with a big bong you get more smoke when you clear the chamber. personaly, i like amaller bongs because they are easier to hit and you don't have to suck so much air in just to fill the chamber with smoke, but it is all personal preference.

parappainhaling said:
Its just cool having a bigger one. It has better "show" capabilities. You know when you present the bong it makes for an inpresionable experience. Its that way with me anyways. I guess its like why have a 12 inch dick, a 5 incher does the job. You see what I mean....?
Wow dude u got a small dick, lol

I should clarify and say that I love smoking out of GLASS bongs. Plastic bongs...hell, bongs of any materical, are cool in my book...bur for potent bong rips, in my opinion, glass is the way to go.
-PM

Wtf?

I dunno bout the rest of ya but iv used a 5 ft n that was the highest iv ever been i use little bongs al the time n i dont achive a greater high that the one i got from the 5 ft so cuz u get a shitload more smoke at once 5ft of pure white smoke! :D

I think we need a woman on this one boys. (since we're right about everything and all lol) ---
Dick size means shit all. Honest to freakin god or whatever!! Large one's are great once and a while but usually result in abit of pain. And who wants pain when they could enjoy someone smaller that knew what they were doing?
Bong size is pretty much the same. Hit the big ones once and a while for those special occasions when you just gotta hit the bigger bong. If you smoked a shitload out of a big bong you'd be in such pain from the killer smoke, when you could just smoke out of a comfortable sized bong and get just as amazingly stoned...
Hmm...awesome comparison

Back
Top Bottom