Big Buddha blue cheese 4 weeks 3 days old from seed

kneegrow

Hi,

I've not posted for around a week so here are my plants from seed, How tall do people usually chop and trim the plants before getting ready to flower? and how tall do they usually grow in flower? because i dont want them to be too small but obviously i do not want them to be too tall either, I've also heard to leave them alone for a week after chopping and trimming before switching to 12/12?

3499zjr.jpg

16m3pec.jpg

Kneegrow, please read your Private Messages (PMs) as you have received numerous PMs regarding your continued use of an outside hosting service to post your pictures which is in violation of 420 Magazine guidelines. To read your PMs, hover over the User CP button, right below the Gallery button at the top of any 420 Magazine page, then select User Control Panel. It will bring up your unread PMs. :thanks:

You'll need a bigger pot, give it time after the top before you flower, they double in size after the switch.

hi,

i thought 11 litre pots would be fine as the tent is only 0.8 x0.8 i think, well thats what the shop gave me but im not sure what you mean about "after the top before you flower" part.

also i apologise i thought i was doing it right i clicked IMG and typed url into the space given, my apologies i hope you realise it was by mistake as i am new.

During flower the plant doubles in size, after you top give it time to recover before flipping, 4 weeks is awhile before switching so...the pot just looks small.

Hey!! My blue cheese never grew taller than 10 inches in veg, and about another 8 inches in flower. It was extreeemly bushy and now in late flowering stage has about 10 stalks, some with more bud than others. Had to LST it massively to keep the light spread but seemed to work well. From what i read when buying the seeds they should end up around 80cm tall, though mine literally is nowhere near that! I waited 5 weeks from it popping out the soil and switched to 12/12 then...

Have you topped/fimmed yet? This was mine at around 4 weeks... (though it is my first try)
20141005_174802.jpg
20141005_174831.jpg

i havent thought about topping mine yet would you advise me doing that i was going to switch around 22 inch ow am i waiting too long?

Back
Top Bottom