Has anyone grew big buddha blue cheese?

kneegrow

Anyone with experience in growing big buddha blue cheese know how tall i should have the plants before putting them into flower?

there also some strange slow growth rate but the plants are healthy and always fed, can having the lights too close stop them from growing as i had the lights at around 15 inches they are hps 400 watt

I've grown it before. I remember them as being hungry - needing lots more N than most. I also remember them as attracting every spider mite for five miles in any direction. Had spider mites ignore two rows of Blue Dream outdoors and go right for the cheese.

As to 'when to flower', I don't go by height to determine that. Why? Because it is up to ME as to how tall they get, it's not up to the plants - I am smarter than the girls. I grow indoors with a SCROG setup (google it). So, as soon as the screen is 80% filled - it's time to go to 12/12. You can flower a plant that is 18 inches tall - if its time. And its up to YOU to determine when that time is. Know what I mean?

~ Auggie ~

Anyone with experience in growing big buddha blue cheese know how tall i should have the plants before putting them into flower?

there also some strange slow growth rate but the plants are healthy and always fed, can having the lights too close stop them from growing as i had the lights at around 15 inches they are hps 400 watt

I'm doing Big Buddha Blue Cheese now! Currently I have three girls that are gonna start flower this Sunday! I've been lollipopping, Super cropping, & LST. I just can't decide if I should SCROG or not.:hmmmm: Here's a few pics of mine they are 8 weeks old from seed sunday.
GOPR4678.JPG
GOPR4670.JPG
GOPR4669.JPG
GOPR4677.JPG

Like Auggie said, you determine how tall your girls get. Snap and bend those branches. Tie that bitch down. Prune, train. Use a trellis, a scrog net or whatever you need to tie or train the branches right where you want them. and prune the hell out of the undergrowth and useless small and short branches. Anything not at the height you choose either get's bent, trained, tied or cut. Don't be scared to put your hands on her. Gardening takes attention to detail and many hours with trimmers and scissors in your hands. Get a comfortable pair with a spring loaded handle. Makes it easier on your hands. I use hemp twine and velcro tape to tie my girls dow. The velcro tape goes around the branches so they don't get pinched off later when they outgrow the diameter of the knot. Tie with a slip not so you can adjust fire later on. As for any issues with spider mites like Auggie had mentioned, prevention goes a long way. Inside you control pests. As a preventative measure I always put yellow sticky fly/pest traps all over my garden. This lets you know if you have any pests and it corrects them at the same time.

ive grown it about 4 times coco once DWC and ive got 8 plants in as we speak DWC scrog check my journal out in my signature ill try help as much as i can

Back
Top Bottom