seedlings just started, big buddha blue cheese

Hi, They are 7 days old today and seem to be fine, not off coloured or drooping in any way and always at 25-26, They do not seem to need another water yet as the leaves are not drooping and they seem fine in that way. i have the out take on 24 hours aswell as the cfl light around 6 or 7 inches away from them, Now im just wondering if it would help to turn the intake on now and leave it on the floor? or should they be fine at the moment?

If they look fine it's up to you if you want to turn on the other fan. What are the temps and humidity like now in there? You can also get the CFL closer, I believe 2 inches is ideal for seedlings, as long as the light isn't actually touching the plant.

If they look fine it's up to you if you want to turn on the other fan. What are the temps and humidity like now in there? You can also get the CFL closer, I believe 2 inches is ideal for seedlings, as long as the light isn't actually touching the plant.

I currently have no humidity reader, but my climate controller keeps the temps at 25-26c 24 hours a day, i will lower the cfl today and post a picture, I was only thinking about putting an intake in now to raise the co2 level but i can just keep the tent open at bottom slightly it is a rhino out take fan and carbon filter.

do you have any idea for the perfect temperature for water to be fed to plant?

Not sure, but I remember something somewhere saying 67F-70F is ideal. I'd look into it more, not sure it's a big deal as long as it's not too cold

Looking really good, keep it up! Also, don't forget to upload pics to this website before posting them right into a thread. When you do it this way the little 420mag.com will be in the bottom of the pictures, showing you did the process right

Looking really good, keep it up! Also, don't forget to upload pics to this website before posting them right into a thread. When you do it this way the little 420mag.com will be in the bottom of the pictures, showing you did the process right

thanks for the help mate i'm tempted to feed them today as it's been 8 days and they are not standing right up as i've had them before, So think i'll attempt some distilled water today but it's good to know i am improving this time :)

I still wouldn't feed them, they are so tiny they wouldn't be able to uptake much anyway. I'm still improving myself, always something new to learn on this site!

Okay i'll leave them, Am i just waiting for them to droop slightly?, I'm not putting any nutes until there at 3rd node and putting a quarter of nutes in for first time so im guessing i'll be putting nutes in when they are 3 weeks old?

I'm really thinking my plants need feeding now, there completely dry a good 2-3 inches down the pot but heavy at the bottom, They are 9 days old and have not been feed at all since the first day i put them into pre soaked pots, i have the distilled water ready i'm just wondering if im getting too worried? they don't look in any danger but maybe im slowing the growth rate down by not feeding them? could i have some advice please

Back
Top Bottom