BigDocJ’s 2nd Grow - White Widow Autoflower & CandyCane Autoflower - LED Indoor

BigDoctorJ

Second time around, finishing off my first order from Crop King autoflower seeds. First grow went well and looking forward to making some adjustments this time around. First I plan to not top them. Secondly, I may or may not LST them. Kind of want to see how they do all on their own.

I will be using Fox Farm soil and nutrient trio again

1200w LED light

Another adjustment this time around is to go with the manufucature’s recommended height throughout the grow. The first time I keep them closer and feel like although they didn’t show light burn they were not receiving the full spectrum of light shining.

Here is the set up and the first pic of the girls

I germinated 8 seeds and only had 4 sprout up

1 white widow and 3 candy cane

Day 21 update - girls are doing as expected. I would have normally topped by now but I’m just going to let these little autos grow on their own. I will start doing some LST though. Maybe tomorrow, or tonight if I get impatient

Feeding with fox farms nutrients again, watered today with half strength week 2 schedule.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom