Biggest cash crops / highest yeilders / Hardest hitters / Champion Of Champions

Fattest colas, Monster Buds, Highest Hitters and over all Biggest yeilders ?

• Total voters
I've heard good things about it, but I like original genetics like Exodus Cheese, or the improved Suicide cut Cheese. Dr. Greenthumb has fems of the Cheese (suicide cut). It's one I plan to aquire if I can't find the original Exodus.

Exodus Cheese
ch.jpg

I hear you Kron I like the originals as well; but the BB Cheese is touted as an Exodus strain X Skunk strain. (afghan origins)

I sold my zips for $350.00 a piece in Cali which if you know the medical scene is top dollar.

I hear you Kron I like the originals as well; but the BB Cheese is touted as an Exodus strain X Skunk strain. (afghan origins)

I sold my zips for $350.00 a piece in Cali which if you know the medical scene is top dollar.

I sure do, all the best have come from good original lineage, people can't argue that much..... $350 is unheard of where I come from but that is the cali seen high range I will say, I know enough to know that.
I did some research and that seems to be better than the Exodus Cheese cut!!! It has better vigor as the cut has been used awhile now, and originated in the UK, figure how many people it went through until it gets to you. ;) But it's pure Afghan backcrossed 5x with Exodus cut, yield is higher, you will have more fruity pheno's and more cheesey phenos, but somewhat consistant, still try your best to match a Big Buddah Cheese with all the pheno traits of Exodus Cheese, and you have yourself a holy grail more than UK Cheese today I'de say... :roorrip:
Thanks for aiming me onto this one, I like strains with Afghan in them, like ATF has some Afghan in it, and I notice all the Afghan I've had grows great, they're a joy to work with.
Now I swear ATF also has some ruderalis traits, I've taken clones out of flower before and i've had them keep blooming awhile, don't remember how long but I'de guess a week or more +. It really like's to flower when it does I can say that much.

zhummingsig.jpg

the new mango is crossed with the hybrid kc-33 and ive crossed it to big bud again and who the resultx for yeild flavor and an all out stony high i got a half p und aa 1000 adjustable to superlumin in coco 3 parts canna 1 part roots organic

I was looking forward to the white rhino in my earlier grow but I killed it, dohhhh. It is supposed to be bang on tho..

I actually have in my stock some Blue Rhino, should be interesting and may be germing those soon. Im currently growing some Homegrown Cheese by fanataseeds, guess we have similar tastes Ghost amigo

:thumb:

just started 10 arjan haze#1seeds from greenhouse seeds got 10 big bud clones from some buddys found 3 seeds in a quarter bag started them too wish me luck outside they go in another week hoping to get nice supply meds for the next year peace love

Wish I had the experience from growing but so far my favorite are haze and kush. White widow and NL are easy for noobs do I am going to experience with them first.

easyest way find spot dig the hole put some cow dung in the bottom more soil then your plant and I HOPE FOR THE BEST last year was so so the year before 1 and a half lbs hoping for more this year and had to watch out for rabbits&deer so we put mesh gaurds arond them so far it seems to be working

amsterdam marijuana seed bank make sure you go for the feminized its a lot easier I find no messing aroundout of 10 seeds they all cracked but I messed up two of them I didnt get slh I got arjan haze#1 because of the outdoor yield up to1500 grams per plant man what a smell and its still in the veg cycle

Also for one of the best overall cash crops is Blue Dream lately. Bag appeal, yield, potency, it's got it all. Of course, as long as you can handle her! :)
IMG_1178_bd.JPG

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom