Biggest Rip In My Life

Koolbudz

I was messin around with my phone, bong and latest harvest the other day and OMG....

I hit my 18" piece till it was custard colored smoke and when I actually noticed the smoke in the bong I almost pussed out.....I didnt though and let me tell you what....

I exhaled snapped a pic sent it to my kid and the cough began....I looked back at the text time stamps and by time I was done coughin...5+ minutes!!!!!

My entire body was buzzing like I had bees taped all over me!!!! Then came the oof melt....Where you start melting into the couch and you think oof dayam.....Shortly after that came the uhhhh this might not be good....Then ohhhh fuuuuu kkkkkk I am way way way high......Gotta lay down....Ohhh no....Then oh man I am hot.....I gotta get up n cool off but i cant...Finally got up, went n sat outside ....Sounds were way loud, shlt was spinnin....Wow....

Aint been there in a loooong time....Dont care to go back there either LOL

Then my kid comes home that night with a piece larger than the one i hit.... Its labeled 'Big Mom'..... OH NO.....

He just ripped Big Mom a bit ago, I went to his room to see if he wanted to go to store..... NOPE....TOO HIGH LOL

For me, the sign that my buds came out ok is if they get me too high, in fact, I usually go overboard once just to call my harvest a success. I never enjoy it at all! I have to keep telling myself, "your not having a heart attack, --- The buzz will mellow in 30 mins, or less.. etc..

My latest harvest currently curing just passed my test, I took three small bong hits and regretted every minute (until the buzz mellowed out). I walked into another room, forgot why I went there, went back to what I was doing, remembered, went back to the other room again and just stood there wondering how I forgot again. It took three trips ! Good stuff Durban Poison !

Back
Top Bottom