Bio-bizz Question, Please Read

casey2003

:thanks:During 12/12 should I still continue to use grow as well as bloom, and the other bio-bizz range, on a different subject would you introduce Ripen in the final 10 days. I am growing in soil with airpots.

Yep. You continue to use grow when you switch to 12/12. I just switched a week ago. I feed with grow, bloom, heaven, top max and alc-a-mic.

You only have to use half strength the first few weeks, and then gradually raise the strength.

Bagmand out\\

What I mean is do you just cut down on the grow or do you cut down on all the nutrients, sorry for the confusion, I do use allmix, thanks

It's no problem :) If you have your nutrients chard. Take that, and cut it all to half strength. You can do that with no problem. Then I would gradually raise the amount of bloom and top max, the further you get in to flower.

I use half strength and feed every other watering.

Thanks for your extremely helpful advice I have just one more query what about Ripen, have you used it or any one you know and does it really help in the final product weight wise or taste wise, any info would be appreciated, your a true grower, lovely canopy on your ladies by the way. Thanks Bangmand

I will follow the grow chart religiously, if that is you're advice, I am using a 600w MH in veg then HPS in bloom. When would you switch lamps? At the beginning of flower or just prior to 12/12, I am using allmix in plastic 10L airpots.

Actually, i dont have that much growing experience. My current grow is my first, but i have ben researching for a few month before i started. And i must say, it is paying of now :)

I have a 250W dualspec HPS over my girl, so im not gonna change the light. But, i would put in the HPS when i shift to 12/12.

Well for only having had the little hands on work you have had you have learned a learned a lot cause it sure looks like an experienced growers canopy and great knowledge, knowledge is everything, I'm very studious also.

Back
Top Bottom