BioDiesel Mass AUTO Seedling 1st True Leaves Drooping?

AlexFreedmon

What's up folks... hoping for some feedback! Seedling is @5 days, 1 inch tall. Temps range from 69 overnight to 81 with lights on. Rh plays between 25 - 45. I planted this BioMass straight into its final 3 gallon pot! FFOF with a little extra perlite added. Just about ready to water since its been 3 days since my initial water. Ph @6.8... she's a rich green but her first true leaves are pulling back... In my opinion it looks less like drooping and more like "hiding" if you know what i mean. 2@26w 2700k - 2@26w 6500k cfl 8" above. Passive intake with a personal fan circulating air with 2pc fans running exhaust! 9 square ft room... any ideas???
DSC_01387.JPG

DSC_01375.JPG

DSC_01367.JPG

DSC_01357.JPG

I am beginning to believe that I overwatered... first grow novice mistake. Checked it throughout the day and this is what she looks like! Now I have to stay strict with my watering schedule! Check it out!
DSC_01416.JPG
DSC_01398.JPG

Guess who's back... This time with an entirely different conundrum! This BioDiesel Mass AUTO is at 2 1/2 wks and growing strong... I BELIEVE! I have seen slight slight yellowing on the tips for quite some time but never really paid too much attention as it never got out of control. I've also witnessed a weird growth pattern with some of the leaves... especially the first set above the cotyledons.

Last night before I went to bed I didn't have any worries regarding what I now call "Angelica" but this morning I had a surprise waiting! I opened the door and seen the tip of one of the NEW leaves dry and shriveled, accompanied by more yellowing. I feel as if I have caught this early and hope to contain this issue before it becomes worse.

I have come to terms that growing cannabis is essentially a game of process of elimination... and this is where I have landed
The drying happened overnight with no light, and normal humidity! ph tested from top 6.9 bottom 6.5. I planted in the final 3 gal pot with FFOF. I came to the conclusion that Nitrogen is where i'm lacking so this morning I fed a very diluted portion of 24-8-16 @ 1/4. I will check again in 6hrs and see where it stands. If you have ANY suggestions I would gladly like to hear them! Here are some other stats...

At this point temps range from 81f - 68f (DAY - NIGHT)
RHumidity range from 28 - 41 (DAY - NIGHT)
DSC_000833.JPG
DSC_000639.JPG
DSC_000931.JPG
DSC_001029.JPG
DSC_000737.JPG

Our BioDiesel autos just sprouted 2 days ago, so i'll be watching how yours do .........:thumb:

(Man sniffing) Do you smell that?... because I do! She started flowering on day 18! Now the room smells sophisticated!

P.S. The yellowing didn't get any worse so I have moved on... the guessing game continues! Good luck with your auto Hamster!

DSC_000143.JPG

UPDATE - 3 wks in
7 inches

I hope things continue at this pace! Next water either tue or wed morning... scheduled to feed Big Bloom n Tiger Bloom @1/4

I expect some good growth... fingers crossed!
DSC_000640.JPG

Added 2 more bulbs... thats where I will stop with light! 204w (Actual) CFL 2700k! Iv'e been watering with RO water and never realized that because of this i'm supposed to supplement Cal/Mag... at least thats what i'm thinking! Low humidity has plagued me so far thru this grow... now having to water every 2 days... 3 if i'm lucky! @26days PEACE!!!!
DSC_000442.JPG
DSC_000932.JPG

For now Prokiller yes... I wanted to take this first grow as a learning process. I definitely want a 150hps for my next project! Im going along the lines of Mazar Kush SCROG! Still figuring out how to make airflow better as these 8 cfl's have me dancing around 84f...

I use the Fox Farm Trio for Soil. I only used 1 feeding of Grow Big as this young lady is an auto. Now i'm on the bloom nutes.

Since you are using an all organic approach, try some Unsulfured Blackstrap molassas for a carbload and it feeds the microbial life ( bacteria) in the rhizome. Better tasting and aromatic buds is key, also resin production slightly. Add 1 tblsp molassas to 1 gal of RO H20. Incorporate into fert schedual, but no more than 1x's per week. Its rich in K and has some iron, cal, mg, sulfer and very little N. Molasses is also an excellent chelating agent.

You also said you have a watering issue, mix in kelp powder, it helps the substrate retain H20, feeds bacteria and benificial fungi. Natural growth hormones increases bud set and floral formation, in addition to stress control. Which can be caused by anything.

SUBSCRIBED!

Back
Top Bottom