Bludmans Soil Purple Lemonade Auto 2020

bludmangrow

Introduction
Hello guys and welcome to my first grow journal! I have now been growing for a couple of years and gotten atleast 10 different plants from seed to harvest under my belt. I constantly try to improve my method to increase quality and yield. This forum was a absolutely incredible source of information during my first year of growing. I am doing this journal since I feel as I have gotten into a routine that works pretty good for me and curious if you more experienced growers could give me some pointers along the way as how I can improve further.

Cannabis is yet to be legalized where I am located so that is why I need to keep my grow as stealth as possible. I have built a cabinet, first layer plywood, isolated with noise reducing foam and a second layer of wooden board. The grow area is about 50x50x120 (LxWxH), a 450W LED ViparSpectre light, ACinfinity T4 automated temperature and humidity controlled outtake fan, a simple 5V computer fan for intake. This setup is quiet and I've had multiple people over and noone has noticed anything.
I grow ONE plant always, I grow for my own personal use and do not sell. The fact that I can smoke my own home grown cannabis, knowing that I do not support any form of criminal activity (a risk when buying from the street) makes me happy!

Grow info
Purple Lemonade Autoflower by 2Fast4Buds, Sativa 30%/Indica 70%
Soil - BioBizz Light mix - 14L fabric pot
Grow Area 50x50x120 (LxWxH)
Light - 450W ViparSpectre LED
Nutrients - Growth Technology Soil Grow & Bloom, & CalMag

Grow Journal #1
Yesterday I began germination of this purple lemonade. I let the seed soak in a glass of water for 12hrs, before I went to bed I put some toilet paper on a plate, place the seed on top, followed by another layer of toilet paper and water. I put another plate on top to keep the seed in the dark. Then I let it rest inside the cabinet where the temperature is around 27C.

IMG_20201121_144809 (1).jpg

Pretty poor photo quality, will work to improve this upcomming journal update!!

Please if you have any questions or pointers, let me know! Everything and anything is very appreuciated. I hope you all have a great weekend, peace!
:passitleft:

I wanted to share some previous grows.

Northern Light Auto
Northern light.jpg

Zkittlez Auto 2Fast4Buds
60g dry weight nice buds
Zkittlez.jpg

Gorilla Glue Auto 2Fast4Buds
94g dry weight nice buds
gorilla glue.jpg

Grow journal #2
It has been 8 days since I planted the seed and got myself a seedling. Overall looking healthy, but the first sets of leaves has gotten some light brownish coloured spots. Not sure why, hoping someone with a more experienced eye could help a brother out!

Untill now I have just been watering, a little bit but often, also spraying her to keep the humidity up.

IMG_20201201_193056.jpg

IMG_20201201_193049.jpg

Grow Journal #3
On day 20 I gave her a feed at 40% strength of Growth Technology Grow. Yesterday on day 24 I gave her only water. She just now began to stretch alot so I did some LST, picture is the aftermath.

IMG_20201217_191948.jpg

Grow Journal #4
Merry xmas everyone! Pictures are from yesterday on day 33. At day 30 I gave her a second feed at 60% strength. I've read on the suppliers website that alot of nutrients are not necessary so I am being a bit caucious with nutes. She has been stretching alot, this gonna be a big girl.

I dont usually remove fan leaves on my autos, judging from the pictures, would you remove some fan leaves?

IMG_20201224_235950.jpg

IMG_20201225_000011.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom