Blue Dot

Pinch

So I was stting in the Berkeley Club talking to a grower/vendor/caregiver from up north and he had rolled us a joint of some rare legendary cannabis called "blue dot". He's been supplying clubs for some 10 years and said that he hadn't seen this legendary strain for 3 tears and only in very limited supply. He saw some clones at the Berkeley Club and got 100 of them over a 10 day period.. knowing that it was an incredible find.

Anybody heard of this? He mentioned a "red dot" also but said blue was the better of the two. $3200/ for MCDs.

WesCyber said:
Both blue dot and red dot used to be very popular at the 3rd fllor compassionate cargivers in oakland before they shut down. Is indeed an incredible find for its not only dank but a huge producer.

-wes

Thanks Mr Wes. That's about the time era he was talking. Yeah, 3rd floor CC.. another member Howard speaks of that often. Wow.. how cool. Blue dot.
Thanks again for the info. I don't smoke pot, I vape.. but when this guy stared rolling a joint from this enormus beautiful bright green bud, I new I couldn't say no. It had to be the smoothest jont I had ever smoked, nice taste.. really!

A first class strain. Do you know what its' genetics are?

WesCyber said:
Absolutley no idea on the genetics. But I vape too...lol. I actually build digital vapes. Any Idea where he got this strain I'd love to pick it up.

-wes

I know exactly.. at Berkeley Patients Group on San Pablo in Berkeley.. I frequent it regularily. The fellow said he came in one day and they had sick looking clones that were marked "blue dot".. he bought all of them over 10 days, 10 at a time. He knew exactly what he might have if it was blue dot and it was.:smokin: (..vaporgenie) :laughtwo:

God, what a pretty looking bud he he rolled from. And I swear, it was smoother than any smoke I had ever smoked. Would have made an awesome vape! Great medicine.

Alright.. digital vapes, that is very cool. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Yeah Wifey picked me up some of that from a Richmond dispensary. Great stuff. Awesome taste and packs a punch.

Which one, the Hilltop Mall or Macdonald Ave? I'd love to get some. I don't think the blue dot at BPG will make down to us peons..

San Pablo Damn Rd. in El Sebrante. Sorry I haven't made it back to the club in a while. I've been having to send Wifey. Work's been keeping me too damn busy. I've already got 26 hours of OT this week and it's only Wednesday.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
San Pablo Damn Rd. in El Sebrante. Sorry I haven't made it back to the club in a while. I've been having to send Wifey. Work's been keeping me too damn busy. I've already got 26 hours of OT this week and it's only Wednesday.

Sure, Buzz's new place. Know exactly where it is. When things at work slow down, hope to see you at Club San Pablo, till then, stay well. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Damn, Cool info about dots, never heard of either but want to try both. Wow NoDirt, thats a shit load of work. Just think of the money you will be making. You should buy something new and cool for the grow room.

Back
Top Bottom