Purple Romulan Goo and Green Dot

Thepurplem0nkey

Rolled down to the club today. They have really beefed up security. And this time I got hastled by the guyard outside. I was walking up to the place, and saw the security guard, and he was eyeballing me. He asked me if I was a patient, and I said yes. Then he asked if I had ID, I said yes. THen he just stared at me. I asked if he needed to see my ID (Usualy, they check IN the club, not on the street), and he said "Yeah man, Im not asking for my health", which i thought was rude. But hey, what can you do.
Anyway, enjoy the pics.

1. This here is a pic of Purple ROmulan Goo. Not quire hash, not quite keif...but GOD DAMN, is it potent. At 45 bucks for half a gram, it was some of the highest priced goodies in there. I had to have it. Notice they are golden, gooey flakes? Well, I put like, a miniscule amount on to of a bowl, im talking like, the mounth you could scoop with the head of a pin....and when lit it melted like butter and evaporated into my lungs. OH MAN....just that little amount had be ripped for 4 hours. Its 6 hours later, and Im STILL feeling it, but im sobering up. TOP NOTCH!

purpleromulan.jpg

THis is GREEN DOT. Im assuming it has some sort of relation with BLUE DOT, a potent hybrud. This too is a hybrid, and its pretty dank and sweet smelling. Quite potent!

greendot.jpg

Dank. I'm sitting on a sack of the Romulan buds right now from the LA club. Its supposed to have some psychoactive/hallucinating properties? I dont know it got me really faded though. Thanks for the great pics as always, PM. Peace.

heigh, dont think I wasnt tempted to do that :p But the dude who sold i to me at the club told me it was the best, and that I HAD to try it, so I knew beforehand it would be potent. Literaly, less than a pinch, and you;re soaring :)
ROmulan weed is some pretty good bud, it gets you lifted, and is oretty abundant in Southern Cali. Its an awesome strain that I enjoy. Purple is ALSO a favorite strain of mine...pretty much ANY purple strain is excellent. So to see the tw best mixedf together in goo?? WOO HOO!
-PM

Ok, I just loaded up a bowl. It consisted of a DAMN good amount of that Purple ROmulan Goo, like, enough for 3 people to get ripped on. Its kind of a celebration. I have only about 8 hours left before I complete a 60 hour training course online for a special certification in the field I work in (assistive technology). THen i have to attend a 2 day seminar, complete some other work, and BAM! Certification and credentials for advancement ;-)

Anyway, this stuff smokes craxy. It literaly melts like butter to a flame when the lighter gets near it, oozing over my weed and getting me fucking RIPPED. THe bowl for 3 was melted in the first hit, and all wnt down in that single hit. WHen I exhaled, my lungs hurt a bit, and I almost toppled over! LOL! Now, my face is numb, im higher than a fucking kite, and things are awesome!!! S T R O N G P O T E N T S T U F F!!! If you can get your ahnds on this, I highly recomend it! Literaly, my entire face is numb.

SOme more pics for your enjoyment:

purprom1.jpg

purprom2.jpg

DCP_1243.jpg

DCP_1244.jpg

-PM

Heres a fwe more pics I just took of the Green Dot. Its so gooey! Red Dot sounds AWESOME!! Any specific reason why it was called that? Was it really red?

DCP_1246.jpg

DCP_1248.jpg

-PM

Oh my. Man, you are one lucky guy. I have to find some goo ;) And that green dot look top notch. Nice pick and nice pics :allgood:

PM those are some really nice looking goodies!
Are you able to buy any type of hash oil/honey oil at your club? If so you can make some jelly hash by heating up the oil to a liquid and stirring small pieces of bubble hash in it, the kiff you got today would probably work too, and bam thats pretty much it.

It worked well when I did it, but I had instructions with pix from somewere, I cant find them now but i'll make my own someday. Its something new, I recommend trying it at least once.

what they have green dot now ive tryed red dot and blue dot. i have to get me some of that green. That hash looks real good. A+ stuff you got there man. good find.

Hash: The club usually has a large selection of hashish. Some of the stuff is there consistently, but other stuff, particularly the expensive MOST potent types, is usually randomly available. For example, some of the good bubble hash I can always count on being there. But the rare Afghani Keif ball, a gooey ball of lightly pressed hash, is only there every now and then. Hash Oil is usually available. When I went into the club and was looking at their merchandise, the counter dude asked me if I had tried Purple Romulan Goo. When I said no, he said "Oh man, you really hould. I think it's time!" With that said, I shelled out the 45 bucks for half a gram, and I haven't regretted it since smoking it :p
-PM

Back
Top Bottom