Blue Pistils on Cannabis flower -Rare!

Those blue pistils remind me of a song called the quest by phunk junkeez, look it up, its also mislabeled weed war by kmk.

Bringin up an old thread to show my pinkness ;)

IMG_08383.JPG

IMG_08481.JPG

I didn't do anything to this plant that I didn't do to the others, this is the only one that showed these pink pistils. I re-vegged the mother after harvest and currently have a couple clones I cut yesterday, if/when they root they're going into my ebb & flow setup and hopefully I'll see more of the pink. The preflowers on the mother still show up pink, so I'm sure the clones will as well.

I'm also growin some GDP, and it'd be nice to be able to mix the purple bud with pink pistils :smokin: That would be one funky lookin plant lol
that pink pistiled strain looks beautiful dude, its like if a rose and weed had a one freaky one night stand and 9 months later this was made.

You really have some beautiful buds there. Did you breed them yourself? I'm a breeder and I just got a bud with 7 pink hairs in it, but I didn't fertilize with anything that had pink hairs in the strain or at least they weren't visible when I was fertilizing that strain for seed and pollen stock. Just curious were your beautiful colors came from. Keep up the great work my friend and may your thumb get greener and more crystalized as the months pass. Check out my two new strains, Barbie Doll #1, and Afghani Bomb. I think you will like my work.

Biskit

i threw some random bag seeds outside this summer (planted wayyyy too late) its early fall now and they are only like a foot and a half tall, and already budding so i don't expect to get anything off them (maybe a gram or so) but one of them came up looking like the pink one above, 1/4 of the pistils and pink, 1/4 a darker purplish color, and the rest white. very neat looking, im going to try to dig it up and move it indoors, keep it alive for the winter and clone it next year.

I would like to see what the cured nuggets of these fantastic colored pistols looks like.

Nice photography, pretty pictures, but all of us old timers know that some of the ugliest weed is what gets you soaring.

You guys are all mistaken. The picture of the blue pistils is photoshopped.

The colors were manipulated. The real picture should be floating around, I'll try to find it.

Back
Top Bottom