Blue Treacle Auto - Bio Bizz soil and ferts - Deformity?

Has anyone ever seen a deformity like this in a plant? Think they may have got too warm at about 3 weeks old for a few days! Other than that same conditions as other thats fine and about 5x the size!
420-magazine-mobile1111914819.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1003560463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1106601723.jpg
doing

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Has anyone ever seen a deformity like this in a plant? Think they may have got too warm at about 3 weeks old for a few days! Other than that same conditions as other thats fine and about 5x the size!
420-magazine-mobile1111914819.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1003560463.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1106601723.jpg
doing

Anyone??

i would say anyone eat your plant(do have an cat dog?).
she look really stressed but grow new tipp dont panic.

I have dogs but they are blocked away from animals! Also have different strains that were grown next to them and are doing great!?

thats courios.
she is in flower i see pistils?.
but i must say this year i grow my first autos outdoor(white haze auto, norther lights auto)this is not the best choice,i grow indoor northern lights auto and its famous, but outdoor too much factors too make an good job with them.
normal i grow fems

thats courios.
she is in flower i see pistils?.
but i must say this year i grow my first autos outdoor(white haze auto, norther lights auto)this is not the best choice,i grow indoor northern lights auto and its famous, but outdoor too much factors too make an good job with them.
normal i grow fems

Looking a bit better aswell now salz!!
420-magazine-mobile360187400.jpg

yeah nice beaby she will grow stocky,she look strong i think u have fun with her.
is she little bit overwatered?.

yeah nice beaby she will grow stocky,she look strong i think u have fun with her.
is she little bit overwatered?.

Thanks, yes outdoor in the uk raining a lot recently and my shelter has my healthy plants in it .
420-magazine-mobile170188124.jpg

Back
Top Bottom