Blue Widow - Clone from Green Solution in Denver, CO.

Seraphim

Strain Name — Blue Widow

From — Purchased clone at Green Solution in Denver, CO. Mature buds look just like the marketing picture of Dinafem's Blue Widow.

When — Harvested 10/28/2014

Type — Indica leaning hybrid.

Appearance — Dense buds on the darker side of green but not too much. Copious amounts of resin and rust color hairs abound. Buds are very dense.

Smell — Fruity pleasant smell. It is the typical blue widow smell. Same as the bud I get when I purchased blue widow as finished bud in the past.

Taste — Very good! I flush like crazy so the smoke is super smooth while retaining the original flavor of the strain. This one is true to its heritage. Classic blue widow taste and smell. I can (and do) smoker her all day with no regrets and at night I hit the pillow already asleep.

Type of Buzz - Calm, pain-releiving stone with a good heady component. Very pleasant and long lasting.

Length of Buzz — I am good for a couple of hours usually.

Best Medicinal Use - Insomnia, pain relief, anti-anxiety. Also, enhances your mood and melts away stress.

Overall — Very good bud. My favorite out of the last three plants I grew alongside of it. Easy to grow and forgiving plant grew large and took up a good amount of space but put our great weight. Good smoke all around in a bong, joint of bowl. Vape brings out more flavor as can be expected. I give it an 7 out of 10.

Back
Top Bottom