Blueberry

bongmakin24/7

This is my favorite strain of mary jane..i Love the euphoric high feeling...whats your fav and why

bongmakin24/7 :Rasta:

If Bought
Strain (Name):BlueBerry
Price: $80/ounce ( i got homie hook up..not sure on real price)
Taste:Blue berries...lol i wish(can't realy explain how good it is)
High:an uppy high a kinda euphoric high
Appearance:
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...):sticky
Smell:wonderfull fruity smell
Overall:9 out of 10(still haven't found the best)
Additional Comments:have a drink and some food close by

i love blueberry so much too, the way the bud tastes and smells and same with the smoke...filling up a bong champer then smelling the smoke inside...so good

"Got a little bit a blueberry yum yum, and I never thought it'd taste this gooooood thank god he put it in my hoooooood, I feel sorry for the homies who be smokin woooood, It's got me singing melodies I never thought I cooouuuld."

"Grab ya lighters roll that sticky lets get higher got that BLUEBERRY YUM YUM and it's that FIRE!"

Blueberry is my fav as well. $80/oz is a ridiculously good price for blueberry, it's considered heady material where I'm from and generally runs 20-25 a gram.

Today in Berkeley for dental appointment.. only 3 blocks form my fav club on Telegraph.. perfect.. got a jar of the stickiest shit.. "dankouver".. sticky, gets you stupid, yep an incapacitating indica.. good meds.

Another blessed day here in the Bay Area (east bay). This is some great pot.

If Bought

Strain (Name): Dankouver
Price: USD$55 for 3.5 grams (cheap at twice the price for this gem)
Taste: Spicy, minty.. YUMMY!
High: an incapacitating Indica
Appearance: Fluffy looking with an abundance of red hairs
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): sticky.. way sticky.. if you threw it against a wall it would probably stick
Smell: strong spicy, minty smelll
Overall: 10, one of the best Indicas (I've had in a while..) and PCC organic

Additional Comments: Berkeley PCC never fails to amaze me with the super herb they always have. What a pleasure to live in the Bay Area, home of the world's best!
Got some lavendar too.. haven't got into that yet.

Sorry guys.. After a little reseach it is mostly sativa, oh what a high though.

Has a citrus fruit odour. The smell definitely carries through in the flavour which leaves a wonderful, tangy taste that lingers. Especialy nice to vape.

really cool man. shit stick to the wall. now thats some good shit. i like the way you discribe the taste, tangy citrus fruit sounds good as hell.

I tryed the Dankouver last night. We packed a small bowl with it. It was very good. I got pretty high, then we smoked a mixed bowl of Dankouver, Trainwreck, and some other commersial stuff I have. I haven't been so high in a long time. My mind was racing and yet I had a very nice body high. It was so fucking intense. I passed out shortly after lol.

thanks bro, its crazy its from Everlast(lead singer of House of Pain) song called "Painkillers" and was one of my favourite songs before the accident cause it came out in'98 and the accident was '02. And its weird that it's my life now exactly word for word and is a very real song.

Back
Top Bottom