Blunt wraps illegal

kriptonix

So officially in the greater Boston area, blunt wraps have been deemed illegal for sale, which sucks. My friends and I love to smoke blunts over anything else cause there's just nothing quite like it, unless it's a hit from a roor.:roorrip: I really don't understand why they would make them illegal after they decriminalized marijuana in the state. It's always one step forward and two steps back for us stoners in this country.

learn how to crack blunts like white owls, it's easy. I don't know how they make them illegal, like the time i found out rolling papers were outlawed over here.

Illegal for sale or illegal to posses? If only the former applies I would simply order some over the internet and give a big FU to your state's ill conceived laws.

It's hard to believe that they actually were able to locally restrict the sale of blunt wraps. If this is true, I would not be surprised if head shops start coming under attack in your area. Sadly, this is the road we are currently treading down and is a huge blow to the American way of life. :peace:

WTF???? I was so siked when I heard MJ was Decrim. in Mass. I grew up in Mass, moved here to FL a year ago, and plan on moving home in 4 or 5 years when we buy our next house and have kids.

I dont understand... you can posess MJ for a slap on the wrist, but you can't buy a wrap????? Who the hell made this bogus law?????

Honestly I can't figure out what possessed law makers to pass that. Roorman it is illegal for stores to sell them. They are also closing all the hookah bars in the city, but they have like 10 years to shut down or something. It's absurd, after all the progress we have made with the decriminalization. I stocked up and bought like 8 boxes, which should keep me well supplied haha.

Honestly I can't figure out what possessed law makers to pass that. Roorman it is illegal for stores to sell them. They are also closing all the hookah bars in the city, but they have like 10 years to shut down or something. It's absurd, after all the progress we have made with the decriminalization. I stocked up and bought like 8 boxes, which should keep me well supplied haha.

There you go, keep smoking those wraps... stick it to them! You can always order more on the internet.

Pay attention to any local meetings/elections you might be able to attend to speak out against these ridiculous laws. A blunt wrap is not illegal until something illegal is put into it. The potential for illicit use is not a viable argument in restricting the sale of an item, as this logic would dictate most of the stuff around us would be banned. :peace:

switch to dutchmasters....

See I hate using dutches or white owls or whatever, because it's just far too much hassle for a blunt. It's extremely messy and just no fun to deal with.

Eh, it's not that big of a hassle. It takes about 5 seconds to disassemble a cigar. I like to use a razor, and in a pinch a plastic knife works really well. They even sell devices that will split a cigar.

Try to find Goldenwraps. They're like blunt papers but in rolling paper type packaging. There's also different brands of blunt wraps that are decent.

See I hate using dutches or white owls or whatever, because it's just far too much hassle for a blunt. It's extremely messy and just no fun to deal with.

Well I'm with you there, I like wraps too.

Another thought comes to mind, are rolling papers still legal for sale? If so, this law has made such a confliction it's hard to know what the hell they were thinking. :peace:

Eh, it's not that big of a hassle. It takes about 5 seconds to disassemble a cigar. I like to use a razor, and in a pinch a plastic knife works really well. They even sell devices that will split a cigar.

Try to find Goldenwraps. They're like blunt papers but in rolling paper type packaging. There's also different brands of blunt wraps that are decent.

I was going to say the same thing. As long as you know what your doing blunts are quick and easy to crack, fill, and roll. They aren't at all messy if you know what your doing to. It's usually not something you pick up and are an ace at, like anything.

My opinion from years of experience, I would never use a razor, scizzors, or knife to crack a blunt. For one sometimes using a knife rips up the paper so it's all rigid and gets messed up, scizzors can't split it that good and my experience using razors the leafs will come off easier, making it harder to roll, keep the leaves on, and to reduce paper from the side.

Hahaha no flaming or anything offensive meant by this... but did you guys EXPECT Massachusetts to make sense? I mean c'mon, they re-elected Ted Kennedy HOW many times?

Ill just keep on doin what I do, buy a wrap in RI (where I live) and drive to MA to smoke it (where its just an infraction if you get caught)

:grinjoint:Haha patrizio this is very true. I never really expected it to make perfect sense, but it just seems retarded to make wraps illegal. Whatever, I bought like 5 boxes of them so i should be set for the rest of my time here haha.

Damn that is a good deal. 50 wraps for $13 is not too bad.

I wonder how much shipping would be, though.

What you need is to develop a stoner thumbnail like me.
crack yourself a blunt in half in about 10 seconds.
I smoke blunts on the regular.
So my thumb is made for cracking blunts.

I really like the vinilla dutchmaster cigarillos.

Back
Top Bottom