Bluntsmokers

yeah i usually roll a gram or less...garcia vegas are fuckin sweet...burn really slow

i can roll blunts literally instantly... hand one to me and *POOF* it's rolled... my preference is a honey green or gold dutchmaster... in a single blunt, i've rolled a quarter and a gram, but i've also put blunts together and rolled up about 3/8ths... but do gotti's/godfathers/whatever you wanna call them count? that's where you just empty the tobacco and refill it without cracking the blunt... i've put 1/2oz+ into gotti's...

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
4 duthces? Why i roll dutches daily and i have gotten like 10 grams into one L.

lol i know right? DUTCHIE LOVE!!! dutches are more of a hobby than just a blunt... and i know you feel me on that too, black... you sound like an unwrapper/rewrapper to me... am I right?

Snuggle you got it right . Gotttin a blunt u can get tons in a blunt. I think if u are going to Roll a huge L you should do that. I have gotten like 6 grams into a Philly doing that.
Have u Tried the Honey sport Dutches. They are great.
Edit: Yes i unwrap them the re wrap them . lol that awesome how u guessed that lol.
Shit i buy them buy the box lol

I agree with rippin the brown paper off the dutches, makes closing the blunt much easier too. I prefer vanilla dutches, and the largest L i ever rolled was two dutches tal X two dutches wide, prolly say around 11 g's.

BlackTurboTeg420 said:
4 duthces? Why i roll dutches daily and i have gotten like 10 grams into one L.
u must have a super dutch, i've rolled stuffies, gottis, whatever u wanna call it, u just empty out the tobacco without deleafing or cutting the dutch, and i cant fit more than a quater, it took 4 wraps layed like this == and 2 leafs to wrap.

I just cant get the hang of rolling a blunt

Back
Top Bottom