Brain cancer case

You need to do more reading!!! You will still take your oral doses. You will be able to achieve a higher level in you system by tacking first then taking your oral meds a 1/2 hour or so later. The high is from the liver converting THC delta 9 to thc Delta 11. When you tack the THC delta 9 crosses the brain blood barrier activating your CB1 receptors bypassing the liver to start. Canjuncelt has also recommended taking coconut oil or other things to keep the liver busy. Once you have activated your CB1s you can take you oral meds. :peace:

such a sad story sorry to see this .cannabis oil will cure you of this illness. its a fact;) I wish u all the best .your in the greatest of hands with this fine community on 420 mag;) respect to all.happy growing;)

I blend coconut oil with cannabis oil and put into capsules and have been taking them for going on 4 years, increasing dosage from 50mg a day to around 400. Also taking 200mg of CBD oil every day. Have you been eating cannabis oil?

Wish I had the confidence of beast27, but after losing many friends to cancer, several who used cannabis oil, I have learned to look more closely at the "evidence" of cures. Many of the stories are just some "news" story that gets re-posted, even though the patient has died. Every time I see Cash Hyde's picture, it chokes me up a little, the kid's misfortune has been used to steal money from donors, among the lowest forms of theft. Can you imagine how the family feels when they see this? Cash passed when he was 4. Different issue, but the message needs to be sent that this sort of behavior is not alright. Cancer does NOT cure everything, in fact, it seems to cure very few if any diseases. It helps with symptoms and may help to prevent tumor growth, but that is speculation at this point. If I experience a re-growth, it would be evidence that cannabis oil did NOT work. So, if that happens will all of the people who are posting the cure messages, stop? Probably not, they would claim that I did it wrong. Sorry to be a downer here, but a little reality needs to be brought here.

I blend coconut oil with cannabis oil and put into capsules and have been taking them for going on 4 years, increasing dosage from 50mg a day to around 400. Also taking 200mg of CBD oil every day. Have you been eating cannabis oil?

Wish I had the confidence of beast27, but after losing many friends to cancer, several who used cannabis oil, I have learned to look more closely at the "evidence" of cures. Many of the stories are just some "news" story that gets re-posted, even though the patient has died. Every time I see Cash Hyde's picture, it chokes me up a little, the kid's misfortune has been used to steal money from donors, among the lowest forms of theft. Can you imagine how the family feels when they see this? Cash passed when he was 4. Different issue, but the message needs to be sent that this sort of behavior is not alright. Cancer does NOT cure everything, in fact, it seems to cure very few if any diseases. It helps with symptoms and may help to prevent tumor growth, but that is speculation at this point. If I experience a re-growth, it would be evidence that cannabis oil did NOT work. So, if that happens will all of the people who are posting the cure messages, stop? Probably not, they would claim that I did it wrong. Sorry to be a downer here, but a little reality needs to be brought here.

I really wish you would visit the oilers thread. There are MANY people who are successfully treat cancer and many other diseases. I am happy that things are going well for you. Tacking will only increase the bioavailability of you CCO. :peace:

Thank you for the tip Supergroomer. While visiting a friend's home for a party, the basement was the place where all the glass was set up and I spent several hours in the dense smoke filled room, experiencing "deep immersion cannabis therapy." Ingesting cannabis by several methods certainly does increase bio-availability, I see that several people are actually sticking up up their asses, suppositories of frozen cannabis oil. So, eating, vaping, suppositories, tacking, smoking with joint, bong, oil rig, steamer, all ways to get it into the body. Kind of like being at the circus.
edibles_1.jpg

Hi circuit! This is my thread, so you are sort of my guest here:winkyface: Thank you for writing! And also for taking trouble to say, you think differently - instead of just closing the computer.
Tell me one thing. Cannabis oil prevents your cancer from coming back. But you do not believe, that it would have cured it, if you did not have the surgery? It is the same mechanism though, or what is the difference?

My father died in 2011 from brain cancer, three years after his brain cancer surgery in 2008. I have brain cancer, I decided not to have surgery. I believe, that the initial cancer is easier to treat, than the one which has regrown back. I can be wrong. I do not suggest anybody to avoid surgery. It is my very personal choice for myself.

I am happy for you, that you have been successful with your brain cancer. Having 4 years of cannabis treatment behind you have experience as well as faith in our plant. You are a pioneer in cannabis medicine, as we all are here.

The details matter. What sort of tumor are you dealing with? Is it showing the same characteristics as what took your dad? My kids are concerned that they could be at risk, but there is currently no evidence that this particular type (ependymoma) is familial. Some are. Cancer tumors seem to have a broken gene that causes it to grow crazy. The particular gene that breaks, and where, gives us different types of cancer, astrocytoma, GBM and many others. So what I suggest you do is to get to a neurosurgeon's office and find out what your best options are for the particular type of tumor that was found. Some cysts show up on an MRI that are not problematic, so can be left alone. But some things, like certain gliomas, need to be treated quickly, or the patient dies. Step one is to figure out what you are dealing with.

My case required emergency surgery, the tumor was very large and causing heart problems because it was putting pressure on the brain stem. The neurosurgeon removed all of it, a GTR (gross total resection), but advised radiation, in case even a single cell was missed. A single tumor cell can drift along the CNS and grow into a new tumor. So, I had a month of daily targeted beam radiation to the tumor bed, to kill any remaining cells. There is a risk that healthy cells could turn cancerous upon exposure to radiation, but the surgery was so difficult that I need to do everything possible to keep the original tumor from coming back. Cannabis oil might help with this prevention strategy, but the evidence of it being effective is pretty slim. A friend from my support group tried cannabis oil, along with the traditional therapies, but lost his struggle last year. I also lost an old friend to progressive MS recently, so if I write something skeptical of cannabis oil, it is for good reason. It is not a miracle cure for everything.

We should be careful about ignoring a doctor's guidance. There is no grand conspiracy to cover up the medical application of cannabis, that sort of talk is unfounded insanity. There is an army of doctors fighting cancer worldwide. They have made great progress and are curing many patients. There are quite a few different chemo compounds and an array of different drugs being used in the fight. A smart person would examine all options and use whatever works. My experience with cannabis oil is that it serves to treat many of the problems caused by cancer, pain and sleep mostly, AND there are signs that it MIGHT help against tumor growth. The details of how it works against tumors is important because of aspects like how much of it is needed, the concentration required to inhibit cell growth. The amount that a person has to eat, in order to deliver the same amount required to kill the cells in a lab, was calculated to be around 10 grams of cannabis oil per hour, around the clock. The side effects are not known for a dose that high, but for sure it is an impractical amount. There are also studies that show cannabis can cause tumors to grow and proliferate, even with the same tumor types that it kills, depending on the levels applied. And then there are those types that are cannabis resistant. Point being that this is not a simple subject and we don't really know much about how cannabis oil works against cancer. But I am going to keep growing a few plants and make/take the oil in the hope that it will help. I have not had to take any pain meds for the last few years, thanks to the cannabis oil, so that alone is enough reason to keep me motivated to continue using it. But as far as it preventing tumor growth, that is just hope at this point. Works for me.

The tumor type and location determine the treatment. The usual process is to remove as much of the tumor as possible. If the type is a really aggressive one, chemo or radiation might be tried, in order to reduce the size before surgery. Once a piece is sent to a pathology lab, the next steps can be figured out. My point is that you need to know a lot about the tumor before you can figure out the best way to treat.

Living an anti-cancer lifestyle probably help too, diet and exercise, plenty of sunshine, avoiding toxic environments and exposure to known carcinogens. Saw an interesting comment last week about what causes glioma tumors, the only known cause of brain tumors was identified as "ionizing radiation." So get the facts and do what makes the most sense, usually that should match what your doctor suggests. Probably the best place to search for research on any disease is PubMed, because it is not as polluted with misinformation and sales-motivated writing. This website is a fun place, entertaining, but not where you should look for medical guidance.

Hi circuit! This is my thread, so you are sort of my guest here:winkyface: Thank you for writing! And also for taking trouble to say, you think differently - instead of just closing the computer.
Tell me one thing. Cannabis oil prevents your cancer from coming back. But you do not believe, that it would have cured it, if you did not have the surgery? It is the same mechanism though, or what is the difference?

My father died in 2011 from brain cancer, three years after his brain cancer surgery in 2008. I have brain cancer, I decided not to have surgery. I believe, that the initial cancer is easier to treat, than the one which has regrown back. I can be wrong. I do not suggest anybody to avoid surgery. It is my very personal choice for myself.

I am happy for you, that you have been successful with your brain cancer. Having 4 years of cannabis treatment behind you have experience as well as faith in our plant. You are a pioneer in cannabis medicine, as we all are here.

To answer your question, no, I do not see how cannabis oil could have removed the tumor from my head and yes, I am glad to have been saved by a skilled surgeon. Not sure about the radiation treatments. Modern radiation machines are vastly better than the old stuff because they are far more targeted, not as much peripheral damage, but still carry risks. If you look at the statistics in the war on cancer it is clear that huge progress is being made. There is reason for hope. I wish that cannabis oil was a miracle cure, but if you get a diagnosis, use everything available, and if the oil can be part of treatment, cool, but do not fail to use something based on misinformation. Good luck!

may I suggest u look up cannafan she is a female grower, 420 member.she makes her own oil and cured herself.she will help u a lot .she is a great person. all the best;)

I have not seen him around, the one with glasses. You are split person, circuit. Deep inside you believe - but you want more proof. You are the proof. I am the proof. Mine is oligodendroglioma. I do not want to see your scar. I shall never have one.

I could prove that cannabis oil does not work for this situation if another tumor grows. At least that it didn't work the way that I prepared and applied it. If the tumor came back. But as far proving that it does work, there is the matter of the surgeon who removed the mass from my brain, it would be disingenuous to not acknowledge his work. I am not proof that cannabis oil cures anything except insomnia and discomfort. You can point to statistics and say that I am beating the averages, but again, doesn't that just demonstrate what a great job the doctors did? Not trying to be argumentative here, but let's be real, this is a matter of life or death. I lost a friend from my support group last year, and he was sounding much like you are now. The oil did not slow tumor growth in the slightest, it was a grade 3 ependymoma that killed him. It seems to work in some cases but is NOT a cure-all. I wish that I could join the parade and rally for the cause and all that, but it would not be the truth. The truth is more important that anything else when it comes to cancer, we do not need another false cure. Doctors still joke about shark cartilage and coffee enemas. (they don't work) We should document success with cannabis oil with details. There has been quite a bit of research done already and the results are all over the place. An interesting fact that surprised me was how many medical professionals, including doctors, actually favor legalization. I learned this on some forums where the topic has come up. One place where you can read these sorts of discussions is on the Science Based Medicine website, but I suggest not posting anything, they are brutal in tearing apart anything not perfectly correct. Hope you are keeping track of things with regular MRIs.

u clearly arnt doing it properly.cannabis oil cures cancer its scientifically proven over and over again.type it I google and watch video after video of children and adults cured of cancer from cannabis oil.its a fact.do more research.dont listen to doctors their payed to feed u full of shit;) by this corrupt government. cancer research is a billion dollar industry the government don't wna loose that money.to greedy hearless and selfish. . we don't have cannabinoid receptors in our brain for nothing .this is a natural plant which is key to human health;) best of luck;)

But as far proving that it does work, there is the matter of the surgeon who removed the mass from my brain, it would be disingenuous to not acknowledge his work. I am not proof that cannabis oil cures anything except insomnia and discomfort. You can point to statistics and say that I am beating the averages, but again, doesn't that just demonstrate what a great job the doctors did? Not trying to be argumentative here, but let's be real, this is a matter of life or death.

I read some of these medical links you sent. One artickle was about statistics, how many brain cancer patients survived 1 year after the operation and how many survived 5 years after the operation. Why they did not count, how many survived 10 years or more after the operation? Of course, every year you gain is valuable for you. But they can be full of pain and struggeling with malfunctions.

I have done 1,5 years with no growth on my tumor. I do not feel any sort of pain. I am a cannabis patient. I hope, that my treatment options are the right ones and will work. That my tumor will finally shrink. I have had three MRI scanes. All the same picture. It does not convince me to have an operation. It convinces me, that I am doing something right. But I am not doing all, what is needed to be done.

Your surgeon did a great job and saved your life. You have lived 4 years after the operation and you have no signs of cancer coming back. You must be doing something right, something pretty important.

Hi Mariamlu, how is your treatments going so far?
It's really killing me watching my GirlFriend suffers :'( She was diagonized with a bad brain tumour and she had her operation(had a tiny cut and it was a laser surgery) and chemo. but she's suffering a lot =/ am not even sure whether another tumour would strike back. We're hoping to use cannibis oil as a treatment but there's far less evidence on curing cancer through cannibis oil..... Please help me =/

Hi RaveenBouy!
My treatment is going well. I am going to have my next scan on 31-st of August. This time I am having as much as 6 months between the scans. My doctor advised so and I agreed. After my last MRI I told to my surgeon, who is looking after my MRI’s, that I am a cannabis patient. It took some courage, because it is illegal in our country and there is no medical cannabis available in a routine manner. He admitted that he knows nothing about it. But he was not against it. He said that he does not have a good solution for me. I guess he saw that I have made my decisions and am very sure in what I am doing. Also my scans speak for themselves. I can keep it under control.

I gave cannabis medicine for one person I know. He has late stage stomach and lymph cancer. He has had three suicide attempts and no wish to live. THC was found in his blood at a regular check. He showed his little bottle of cannabis oil to his doctor. He explained that it makes him feel a lot better and he does not need sleeping bills. The doctor took this bottle, put it in her draw and told him: if you want to get it back, you have to come here with police. Also she said, if that is your choice, then do not come back here. So he went back to the old road. Which in his case involves also alcohol in big bottles. I wish this doctor saw his wife’s face on this morning, when she told me, how this guy for first time in this summer took out his mower and started to fix it. Like she saw a miracle to happen in front of her. Few days on cannabis oil had caused it. Now he is back on excessive amounts of alcohol. His wife is so tired she can not take it any more and is going to leave him. I would be a criminal, if I gave him cannabis medicine and he happened to mention, where he got it from.

Cutting long story short. We have to tell to our doctors that we are, or want to become cannabis patients. If we do not, they will discover it in our blood anyway. We have to learn the basics about medical cannabis. Our doctors where never trained about cannabinoid therapy or even humans endocannabinoid system generally.

We have to support our cannabis treatment protocol in every possible way. There is a lot about it in this forum, how to do it. Learn the basics first. And then dig into details.
I can tell you my protocol, which basically has not changed, if you are interested.

Hi RaveenBouy!
My treatment is going well. I am going to have my next scan on 31-st of August. This time I am having as much as 6 months between the scans. My doctor advised so and I agreed. After my last MRI I told to my surgeon, who is looking after my MRI's, that I am a cannabis patient. It took some courage, because it is illegal in our country and there is no medical cannabis available in a routine manner. He admitted that he knows nothing about it. But he was not against it. He said that he does not have a good solution for me. I guess he saw that I have made my decisions and am very sure in what I am doing. Also my scans speak for themselves. I can keep it under control.

I gave cannabis medicine for one person I know. He has late stage stomach and lymph cancer. He has had three suicide attempts and no wish to live. THC was found in his blood at a regular check. He showed his little bottle of cannabis oil to his doctor. He explained that it makes him feel a lot better and he does not need sleeping bills. The doctor took this bottle, put it in her draw and told him: if you want to get it back, you have to come here with police. Also she said, if that is your choice, then do not come back here. So he went back to the old road. Which in his case involves also alcohol in big bottles. I wish this doctor saw his wife's face on this morning, when she told me, how this guy for first time in this summer took out his mower and started to fix it. Like she saw a miracle to happen in front of her. Few days on cannabis oil had caused it. Now he is back on excessive amounts of alcohol. His wife is so tired she can not take it any more and is going to leave him. I would be a criminal, if I gave him cannabis medicine and he happened to mention, where he got it from.

Cutting long story short. We have to tell to our doctors that we are, or want to become cannabis patients. If we do not, they will discover it in our blood anyway. We have to learn the basics about medical cannabis. Our doctors where never trained about cannabinoid therapy or even humans endocannabinoid system generally.

We have to support our cannabis treatment protocol in every possible way. There is a lot about it in this forum, how to do it. Learn the basics first. And then dig into details.
I can tell you my protocol, which basically has not changed, if you are interested.
Hi
I just stumbled over your thread by chance/luck.
I love the way you think! I am so happy that cannabis works for you and yes (this is more for the non believers) IT KILLS cancer cells.
The fight for the RIGHT to choose cannabis should be OURS not the law.
And I am truly sad for your friend.. (thinking about a few people I too could have helped the same way).

Have you made a total intake plan and dosage? You have contacts here in forum that can help you? :circle-of-love:
I admire your courage and strength

Hi AngryBird!
Thank you for support! :circle-of-love:
I have been advised in this forum to use upper molars and the roof of the mouse for dosing, as this is closest I can get to my problem. Have I done it? Yes and no, I use more lower molars (gums) for tacking. I use Motoco's suggestions for tacking since day one. I add suppositories when I have enough oil to play with, which is not the case at moment, I am a on a saving regime so no suppositories just tacking for now.

Hi AngryBird!
Thank you for support! :circle-of-love:
I have been advised in this forum to use upper molars and the roof of the mouse for dosing, as this is closest I can get to my problem. Have I done it? Yes and no, I use more lower molars (gums) for tacking. I use Motoco's suggestions for tacking since day one. I add suppositories when I have enough oil to play with, which is not the case at moment, I am a on a saving regime so no suppositories just tacking for now.

SweetSueStudyHALL
Come to this thread and read when you have the time. It is an ongoing study hall for types of intakes and capsules etc filled with people of great knowledge. Don't hesitate to ask or send PM to any of us.
The tacking in gum is excellent choice and Motoco did really know his stuff :love:.
It just make me so happy to talk you. You are proof of what I read :)
Swing by and say hi in my journal too if you have the time. I have a good crowd of people there too.
We are on the same continent :))

Can you describe the protocol that you are doing? I am extracting cannabis oil with Everclear (ethanol) and putting into capsules with coconut oil. I take 500-850mg per day currently and have been using cannabis oil since 2012. My health has been steadily improving, probably because I have taken exercise and physical therapy seriously since starting cannabis. I like to smoke a little before exercising, finding that it helps. At a local Denver support group meeting of brain tumor patients, I asked if anyone has tried cannabis and over half indicated that they were, a couple even told me that you would be crazy to NOT use it. It is legal to grow a few plants here and make into oil with ethanol, but there are many rules and penalties are serious, so close attention to the current laws is required. Sounds like you are doing well. I hope that you can find a doctor that is able to work with you. The last doctor that I tried to use for a general physical was ready to toss me out the door when I told him that cannabis oil is the only drug that I am taking. Several other doctors have encouraged me to keep taking it and one told me to double the amount. (He is the same doc that Charlotte Figi uses.) I put a pictorial on a facebook page that shows how I am extracting the oil, but am not able to put a link here because of site rules. (I find that to be a silly rule, but whatever.) Good luck with changing the law where you live, we did it here by amending the state constitution, which means that the politicians cannot change it.:)

Back
Top Bottom