Brand New Silika Glass Concentrate Vapor Rigs for sale!

We have just added some new Silika Glass Concentrate Vapor Rigs for sale to the site. The pendy rigs have been very popular as have the new bee series. They have created some new labels and put them on a few popular designs to give them a whole new look! They also have a new skater dude muny that is pretty rad. You can check out the whole section on our site!

Here are a few pics!

tPsjapt.jpg
zVymnyR.jpg

those are cool! :thumb:

I like your site a lot. Give your web monkey (I'm a developer too hehe) some props for a job well done.
I really like how well it's organized, it's a cleanish design and was very intuitive.

I don't need another bong at the moment, but I would like to get some sort of nail to work with the one I have.

I only have hash right now, but will making oil soon. Which do you recommend?
I think I want domeless as it seems easier to use. My bong has a 18/14 stem, so I need one that fits in 14mm female.
I like the looks of the ceramic domes, but I've never seen one of these in real life. I had assumed I would have to set aside $100+ for some titanium, but now I see quartz and ceramic offerings that are much less expensive.

Would you mind discussing the pros and cons of each material?

I thought quartz was a rock, but in your pictures, it looks like glass. Is it just a special type of 'quartz glass'?

If this isn't the place to ask these questions, my apologies.

I always try to use sponsors, so I am really happy to have found your site today. I think I found my new place to buy glass online. :)

Back
Top Bottom