Brando's first grow--Homemade Stealthy PC box

BBrando

Hey everyone, just like many here on 420 mag, all the information available on this forum gave me enough confidence to try something i have always wanted to do, grow MJ. I have decided to start my first grow in a PC box for a few reasons. one obvious reason being the stealth of it, but more or less, im just curious what kind of bud is produced from such a tiny grow box. I also wanted some experience with CFL's through veg&flower, and i figure if this really is the least productive way to grow, i can only move up from this point on future grows! My goal for this entire project is to walk away from this grow with a lot of valuable experience and about 10-15 G's of good homegrown ganja. anyways, heres a little info.

What strain is it? bagseed, but probably the best ive ever had.
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? I am honestly not sure about this one, i figure when i post some pics we can figure it out together. i assume its indica for the record though.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? curently in the 4th day of flower
If in Veg... For how long? veg lasted for a mere 10 days. height was the main concern.
If in Flower stage... For how long? 4 days
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? at the moment, its straigh FFOF
If soil... What size pot? I'd guess about 2 quarts
Size of light? 3 26w CFL's
Temp of Room/cab? lights on" 7-77 degrees F, lights off- 67-70 degrees F
RH of Room/cab? low. living in a basement dosnt help. 20%.
PH of media or res? 6.8-7
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? when the soil seems completely dry. I'd say every other day.
Type and strength of ferts used? None used yet.

I have a lot of questions, and im looking forward to learning from this community. my main concern at the moment is when to feed, which nutes to buy, and a little discoloration on the leaves of one plant.

Here are a few pics to get this started.

here is a pic of the completed PC box:
tmpphptaojqG.jpg

i got the case from a friend for free, and spent about $30 total on everything. the case has an intake fan blowing at he bottom and the exhaust fan at the top by the lights. temps seem easy to control.
This picture was taken about 24 hours ago of the inside of the box. The lights will be moved and mounted horizontally on the upper wall very soon to make room for the plant. after the light is moved i'd say ill have about 6-7'' of grow room left.
tmpphpkrlTiV.jpg

This is a shot from the inside of the intake and exhaust fan.
tmpphpMWbR7m.jpg

Here is a picture of how the plan currently sits 4 days into flower:
tmpphpWMmQuq.jpg

This is a pic of the tip of a leaf that worries me. im sorry it is blurry, i just got this camera and i need to figure out how to use it correctly. what's everyones thought on this? keep in mind the plants have not been fed a thing. just FFOF soil and PH'd water.
tmpphp1YQv1e.jpg

I will be updating as often as possible, and soon ill introduce you to the other plant that just sprouted up yesterday. any comments/criticism/questions are very welcome. thanks guys! :Rasta:

Hi BBrando,

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom