First Grow Stealth PC Grow Box! Advice Welcome!

dontdohome-

Hi all I am new to this!
I am starting Stelth PC grow box yet because I live with my parents after i buy my own aparment and grow much more :). Pc grow box with, but I want to see how the flowers grow, etc.
I would ask you a lot of advice. I know that the Forum will read all but I do not have time to read disinclined.
I'm buying easy rider 5 femenaiz auto-flowering seeds, but I put a PC in two. here is pic's of my pc grow box i got (2 pc ventilator and my own maid mini carbon filter is this enuf to keep the smell completely out of the box

First Pic ---- The White thing is silikone ( could this harm my plant i thought its just good idea coz i dont want any smell or i get busted :D any experince)?
IMG_019423.JPG

IMG_019627.JPG

Is that down fresh air intake Hole big enuf and in progress to make small carbon filter there in secound hole The Big hole top is for power up etc.. diffrent eagle
IMG_019524.JPG

] - ------- [
IMG_019823.JPG
-- are my pots good enuf or they bit to big ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So my first question is abaut light i gonna use for this grow box cfl coz dont have lots of space is this good one for this kinde of grow
how much should i put 2 thous to plant? 4-5 and are they good enuf for flowering coz have no more space put them
Base: E27 (the most common round head).
Power supply: 220-230 V
Power: 23 W
Luminous flux: 1500 lums
Color temperature 3000 K (warm white)
Color Rendering Index (Ra / CRI):> 80
Size 187 mm (full height), 158 mm (Height without base) and 54 mm (full width)
Not suitable for Dimmers
Not suitable for closed spotlights

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right, so will next question abaut soil, this is important because I buy at one time so i got the mold for the next big grow . choices here ,
Bio Bizz Light-Mix 20l
Coco-Mix by Bio Bizz 50 Liters,
Pre-Mix by Bio Bizz 25 Liters
All-Mix by Bio Bizz 50l
I have also Lecasora and perlite & bat gueno
------------------------------------------------------
o let go for the next challenge xD abaut the nutrients I need, but which brand Biobizz/bio , Advanced Nutrients either one So far i thinking to buy
grow,bloom,micro and big bud but i think to buy for future cloning bio rootjuice, Superthrive 60 m
l
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DO i miss anything importal ?? also if somone can give me information on nuts name bio heaven and bio top mix.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks for the help return to the case when the culture has made progress in grow box is finished soon i will mylar the box and then put all items in then post more pics
also do any one know whit what spray i can paint pc box complitly black?

SRRY ABAUT MY ENGLISH!!!!!

Good luck on the grow man, ill be watching your grow as I too am doing a PC grow and am interested on seeing what other PC growers might think of. Subbed!

I don't know if i got it right or not but your going to use your power supply from your PC??

to paint it black just get some ordinary spray paint and layer it on in thin coats and then get clear spray paint and coat it with a few layers so it doesn't scratch up so easily.

Regarding your pots, do they have holes for water drainage as you for sure need that so you don't over water your ladies.

Your welcome to come check out my PC grow box it may answer some questions you might be having. happy building bud.

Good luck on the grow man, ill be watching your grow as I too am doing a PC grow and am interested on seeing what other PC growers might think of. Subbed!

I don't know if i got it right or not but your going to use your power supply from your PC??
-Yes first i just need cut some metal

to paint it black just get some ordinary spray paint and layer it on in thin coats and then get clear spray paint and coat it with a few layers so it doesn't scratch up so easily.
-Aright i will try
Regarding your pots, do they have holes for water drainage as you for sure need that so you don't over water your ladies.
- Yes they got big hole in mid of the pot abaut cople cent

Your welcome to come check out my PC grow box it may answer some questions you might be having. happy building bud.hoh
-i aredy checked it bit but i will go check more :) thx for helping out i post soon more pick after silikone is 1 week dryed and when i finish box

I suggest doing the wiring for your lights on your own and plugging it into a timer as the PSU from a pc generates a lot of heat and it is a very bad solution for powering the lights. for a pc grow box better get two pots with a lip and cut a whole in the floor of the case and make it like mine so you have more space for your ladies. Just my suggestion get as much space as u can for your ladies to increase your yield. Give it a thought.

I suggest doing the wiring for your lights on your own and plugging it into a timer as the PSU from a pc generates a lot of heat and it is a very bad solution for powering the lights. for a pc grow box better get two pots with a lip and cut a whole in the floor of the case and make it like mine so you have more space for your ladies. Just my suggestion get as much space as u can for your ladies to increase your yield. Give it a thought.

Man i read ur journal seen that you play dota 2 ,i am so good in dota but never tested dota 2 played for cople of years you plants look so cool also whit the box .
Let back to PC grow SHITT man seems i gotta go buy new lamps my clf are not bubbls !!!!!!!!!!

BTW i took some more pic for you see what i planting to do coz my enligsh sux and it hard also i dont rly want this to fail coz this is
risky for me even this small grow xD.
IMG_019926.JPG

First Pic The metal thing going in big hole and fill it whit silikone make air proof xD and when i plug back in comp box whire evrything is inside gonna work i ardy tryed it but took it off coz need wait silikone drys out etc..

IMG_020030.JPG

Pot abaut plates i gonna buy them soon forgot abaut them xD

IMG_020127.JPG

XD iwas way to fucked up when buying this ones should i go buy just new clf bubbls

I also have a PC grow box so i thought i could help i really wonder what seeds did you buy ?

Also get a small bin for your box instead of pots (i will put a link for the video that really had a nice one)
Stealth PC grow box Barney's Farm Blue Cheese marijuana cannabis from seedling to harvest - YouTube (you can do what they did to tie down your plants to keep them small)
this person did a full sized blue cheese plant from barneys farm BUT i really do recommend Autos for PC Growing.

The reason for the bin is more room for the roots which will give you bigger plants and yield than those pots.
and also depending on how many seeds you have to spare and the size of your Bin dont be afraid to put two plants in one bin.

This is my PC grow box I am starting 2 white widow ,2 Orange skunk seeds which will be Outdoor Organic
11859.jpg

I Pretty much did duct tape to cover holes. White paint for less heat , Silicone to seal holes in bottom incase water drips,also to stop light from escaping.

Here's one showing the fans (out-take)top (intake) bottom.
21429.jpg

The fans are running off a Small outlet transformer from Radio Shack, i just stripped the wiring on the transformer and ran the 12v fans to a 110 plug.

I thought of a carbon filter, but one or two auto's wont smell so much. The first strain i did was Blueberry Diesel from "short stuff seeds"
and it wasnt making my house wreak so.

Also even an autoflower can get big inside your box so make sure you tie down and have atleast consider wire shelfing in your box, a big plant would be fun but takes a bit of experience.

Do not put two plants in one pot as i have been told and also found out from strain hunters by greenhouse seeds that the plants will kill each other and the strongest will survive they are very competitive plants and will strangle each other for dominance of nutrients. regarding the above post some of the things hes saying are quite true i have two plants growing in mine and i really wish i had gone with one and gone for a bigger yield as PC cases are space restricted it is rather difficult to handle two plants without damaging them and having them relatively controlled in this small environment. Your welcome to flip through my journal so far and see what I've been doing for air filtration that seems to be working fairly well with the window cracked open not too much of an odor even after 36 days into flowering thinking of getting and odor gel they have down at my grow shop that removes even more odor. anyways if you have any further questions regarding PC grows that i may have experienced any issues with etc, and the knowledge I've gained so far your questions are welcome :)

Hope some of this helped,

maxi

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom