White Widow & Orange Bud - Organic Grow

Legalised

The seeds i got are regular so i germinated 2 White Widow and 2 Orange Bud. I'm going to start off for like 20-30 days in my PC grow box and then put outside to stretch and flower once it reaches a good height.

Just going to do organic outdoor for these to see how it comes out,nothing special just the stuff from the vegetable garden.

So there just going to Veg. in this box (nothing came through the dirt yet.)

IMG_002050.jpg

The fans are running off a Small outlet transformer from Radio Shack, i just stripped the wiring on the transformer and ran the 12v fans to a 110 plug.

IMG_002147.jpg

Re: White Widow & Orange Bud (Organic Grow)

High there Legalised,
I am glad to see our thread, always wanted to see some growers use the pc cases as super stealth grow boxes. Cant wait to see how this one turns out:)
I am sub'd up and heres some +Reps for ya

With both you and dangerous1 being new members I wanted to take a minute to say:welcome:TO:420:
Glad you made it, this place rocks.

Please feel free to check out my journal theres a link to it and the monthly contests in my Sig.

High there Legalised,
I am glad to see our thread, always wanted to see some growers use the pc cases as super stealth grow boxes. Cant wait to see how this one turns out.

well certainly you did not read the journal at all, these are outdoor (vegging in PC Box.)

hey man im having some troubles.. how the hell did you hook your pc fans up? i just bought a couple todat to complete the box. and i cant get them to spin damn it lol. they are both DC. their called Antec tricool 3 speed 80mm. if you could help me out that would be awesome!

was wondering if you could post a picture of your fans ? and im not good with electricity but what i did was pick up a transformer/converter (converts the 12v fan to 110 house plug,but can select your voltage on the converter. I found one at radio shack a little electronics store by my house ,i dont travel much so idk if that helps.) I had two fans,after stripping the wires i twisted them to the positive and negative wires and some duct tape for good measure.

First Picture- 2 White Widow (back) & 1 Orange Bud Vegging in the PC Box.

4 Days from Seed, Added a little Nutrients ^.^ (the soil in the cups doesn't look as rich because i ran out, and had to fill one with dirt so I just did them all.)

0051113.JPG

Second Picture- 2 White Widow (cups) & 1 Orange Bud (orange pot), Gave 3 seeds to a friend, they all sprouted.

007917.JPG

Waiting For Females - .-

Orange Pot ;)

Hi legalized... realy interested in stealth grows at the moment I'll be tahgging along
The very last thing I want to do is sound at all critical but...... I noticed u mentioned u added nutrients. I would hold off those for a little while. That is just my opinion though. I think nutrients this early could cause more harm than good

Love ur little set up though :) strapped in for the ride

Iv often thought about the real difference between femd seeds and regs these days. All plants are bread to be female by the seed banks. To make a female plant produce seeds the make it polonate itself making it hermie by adding specific hormones. Making feminized seeds..... they realy have no need for out and out males..... meaning well how do they come up with un-feminized strain specific seeds? I realy don't no.
Id always personaly buy feminized seeds for peace of mind but I wounder if its more worth while buying regular. As the ratio for females is very high.i
I think a lot of seeds classed as regular are probably as much feminized as the feminized ones

female seeds are great but certain times exspensive , they are supposed to be much like the mother plant which means you have peace of mind as to sexing and can expect decent yield depending on the strain. also as far as females go in small spaces ( my PC Box) its easy to cause hermies in any kind of stress (low stress training in my case.) you can even use the male strain with a female plant to make some unique seeds ( i got extra blue diesel seeds off a hermie pollination 2/3 were females and free seeds is always nice.)

(the website is in my picture , tons of seeds for cheap in the value packs.) also the nutrients is just some molasses (yes i got this idea in another journal) and an 8-0-0 nitrogen feed by miracle grow, i just introduced a small amount and want to make sure the soil is rich. also look up a "pro's & con's" about female vs. regular seeds to find more accurate information.

Day 16 Vegetation,

Still in the PC Box

All 3 plants showing calyxes pretty well (i'll be surprised if there is a male.)

In the next few days going to transplant into 2 1/2 gallon pots and err maybe a bucket its pretty short notice for me, but the plants are starting to take up some space between the three of them.

But cant wait to put them into the garden to flower.

003_2_8.JPG

White widows in the back and the orange bud in front.

Bought a HUGE bag of soil just waiting - .-

Back
Top Bottom