White Widow & Orange Bud - Organic Grow

i definitely wanna see some MONSTERS! lookin forward to it man.

i filled the pots to the top with my hand mixed stuff, the stems are covered.
they are going to love it for sure :love: :nomo:

its only 5 am here , the plants been getting extra water so i wake up to carry them out of the garden away from sprinklers.
just until they get big enough to handle it or the pots get to heavy from water and i get lazy.

anyways dangerous, gonna start my day with some bong rips. :bongrip:

yeah they are going to be monsters but idk might have to trim the edges of the fan leaves, i dont want them to be noticeable either incase someone steals them.

i filled the pots to the top with my hand mixed stuff, the stems are covered.
they are going to love it for sure :love: :nomo:

its only 5 am here , the plants been getting extra water so i wake up to carry them out of the garden away from sprinklers.
just until they get big enough to handle it or the pots get to heavy from water and i get lazy.

anyways dangerous, gonna start my day with some bong rips. :bongrip:

yeah they are going to be monsters but idk might have to trim the edges of the fan leaves, i dont want them to be noticeable either incase someone steals them.

only good way to start the day in my opinion ;) glad to hear you finally got your hands on some :) an yea man i hear ya i had a hell of a time with the ones i did in my backyard once lol they were way over the fence between me an my neighbor. good thing hes cool. but yea they look super healthy. you must love them girls huh, movin them around an such at 5am! ah ya gotta do what ya gotta do i guess. it all pays off :)

only good way to start the day in my opinion ;) glad to hear you finally got your hands on some :) an yea man i hear ya i had a hell of a time with the ones i did in my backyard once lol they were way over the fence between me an my neighbor. good thing hes cool. but yea they look super healthy. you must love them girls huh, movin them around an such at 5am! ah ya gotta do what ya gotta do i guess. it all pays off :)

i do love them yes, going to fall for them when they start making bud. :love:
my dogs get me up at 5am so they can go outside, but i will do this as long i have to.

They look great :) glad I found ya :)

ha glad i found, YOU. great help man ,and glad you saw interest and checked it out.

june_6th_001.JPG

this is the white widow #1 , in person she is really something to look (i mean stare.) at.

Ha , i could see it now.

any strains in mind for your next ?

lmao me too man thats the sad part! ah well easy grown easy stone lol anyways yea i have 4 sweet tooth clones right now in the 24 hour light with my 2 mighty mites.. im just gonna continue flowering them until their done. an then after that its ordering some dream seeds of mine an growing that :) maybe the same box or maybe ill build a new an improved one..

lmao me too man thats the sad part! ah well easy grown easy stone lol anyways yea i have 4 sweet tooth clones right now in the 24 hour light with my 2 mighty mites.. im just gonna continue flowering them until their done. an then after that its ordering some dream seeds of mine an growing that :) maybe the same box or maybe ill build a new an improved one..

alright not my dream but some of my list of strains are these,

pineapple chunk from barneys farm, super silver haze green house seeds, super lemon haze green house seeds,
LA Diva-Auto delicious seeds (easy 3-4 ounce quarter pounder.) pineapple express G13 labs, purple haze G13 labs.

alright not my dream but some of my list of strains are these,

pineapple chunk from barneys farm, super silver haze green house seeds, super lemon haze green house seeds,
LA Diva-Auto delicious seeds (easy 3-4 ounce quarter pounder.) pineapple express G13 labs, purple haze G13 labs.

well just strains that i have always wanted to have my own stash of since trying. an my absolute fav smoke is master kush.. pretty basic strain but hey everyone has their feel. an second is nyc diesel, an 3rd is pineapple express. soon to come mark my words lol

Back
Top Bottom