White Widow & Orange Bud - Organic Grow

I think you mean flat white. Much more reflective. :high-five:

Spimpeoso no I did mean high gloss white in my head lol..... but I'm sure uv just tort me that flat white is more reflective so thankyou dude u learn something everyday. I use good quality mylar personally..... £1.99 per sq/mt ya can't fall off

Spimpeoso no I did mean high gloss white in my head lol..... but I'm sure uv just tort me that flat white is more reflective so thankyou dude u learn something everyday. I use good quality mylar personally..... £1.99 per sq/mt ya can't fall off

wish everyone had that attitude tbh.

Just a snipit from , How to Grow Mj, Lights edition:

Flat white paint:
Self explanatory; a great option for large grow rooms or for people who are interested in a low maintenance wall. Flat white paint has the ability to reflect between 75-85% of the light, and does not create hotspots. Adding a fungicide is recommended when painting.

Glossy and eggshell whites not reflect light as efficiently as flat white. Semi-gloss paint for example, only has the ability to reflect between 55-60% of the light. Also important to remember when using paint is that any smears or blemishes on the surface take away from how reflective the wall is so care should be taken to avoid marking or staining the walls. Titanium white paint is very reflective; however it is usually only used on reflectors due to its high cost.

Trust me Alex, I was very surprised to. And I may be fast on te links, But I bow down to you as a grower sir. I respect your advice to the max! :adore:

Please please u embares me lol. I no little iv just read a lot. And learnt a bit from my own mistakes and from mistakes iv watched happen infront of my eyes of others. I wouldn't new how to of grown a tomato plant before I first visited 420

Amazing that spimp I had no idea.... so I guess if someone was growing ghetto style on a shoe string and using aluminum foil then the matt dull side of the foil would be the one to use? Or maybe the theory only stretches as far as paint lol

Please please u embares me lol. I no little iv just read a lot. And learnt a bit from my own mistakes and from mistakes iv watched happen infront of my eyes of others. I wouldn't new how to of grown a tomato plant before I first visited 420

Amazing that spimp I had no idea.... so I guess if someone was growing ghetto style on a shoe string and using aluminum foil then the matt dull side of the foil would be the one to use? Or maybe the theory only stretches as far as paint lol

NEVER the foil !

I resemble that remark. I didnt even know I was supposed to use a particular side of the foil! :rofl: ;) Touche salesman!
BTW I literally JUST discovered airpots!
MIND = BLOWN
:slide:

chucky_001.JPG

wish a mufucka would

Winner.

haha sry man im still lookin at the box.. i was talkin about the chucky doll! but yea as for the box that looks pretty sweet bro, be an awesome little grow cab ;) excited to see what ya do with it

im thinking about a lot of things, the options they are endless !

Back
Top Bottom