White Widow & Orange Bud - Organic Grow

well just strains that i have always wanted to have my own stash of since trying. an my absolute fav smoke is master kush.. pretty basic strain but hey everyone has their feel. an second is nyc diesel, an 3rd is pineapple express. soon to come mark my words lol

just do one of them so i can see please, im sure they wont disappoint i do my homework.
:)thumb:not really, only about buds.)

Alright so here goes an update.

june_7th_002.JPG

This picture is before the trimming and tie downs, from yesterday afternoon before the raining.

I said i wouldn't tie down and i would let them become monsters, I guess Im the monster instead. :nomo:

Here goes the "AFTER" of the trimming, and tying down.
(Taken early this morning not the brightest part of the day.)

june_8th_2013_001.JPG

Here are some close ups of the plants after trims and tie downs, i tried to show the thickness of the stem as best i could.

the order goes , White Widow #1, White Widow #2 , Orange Bud.

june_8th_2013_002.JPG

june_8th_2013_003.JPG

june_8th_2013_004.JPG

Alright Im setting up an indoor box for my room stealth grows,
this grow is NOT moving indoors this season, this box needs SO MUCH work, i don't even know where to start.

Things i have for this box so far, and things the box already has.

- 7 Feet or so , Duct Work. (the duct work is about 3.5" in diameter and is a little used but its perfect.)

- the box has a few holes in the back, no holes in the side for an out-take computer fan. so i can use these holes to fit light bulbs they are perfect size, also my thermometer fits perfect in the bigger one. I might just hang the term. and leave the hole open for air intake.

- double doors with hinges, (they are sort of like cabinet doors i tried to adjust them but no matter what i did they wouldn't close perfectly.
to block light I taped pieces of a plastic folder to one door, (one door closes more than the other so now when you close the doors overlap over the folder and it works perfect.) going to throw an airplane blanket over the box the keep in the air/smell and keep light from getting in/out. since the box isn't sealed up perfectly.

- a good sized hole in the top of the box, if you look closely I have a glass nightstand top covering the whole, this open-area would be good to hang lights from a wooden sheet. (probably easily seen in the pictures below.)

also thinking of a glass view through the top to see the plants when i feel like it. wont be viewing during lights off of course.
but it could help with me by not going in and touching them and possibly stunting them.

- fans, I got plenty of options of computer fans to use as an out-take , the out take will run out of the duct and through a carbon filter to control the odor.

Things I need and want to do to the box.

I want to use LED lights for the veg/flower of this grow.
this is the plan is an LED grow box but depending on cost I might do an 8 bulb CFL grow. ( this way i don't have to use the top as lighting. ) I can also put the LEDS in the same spot im thinking of putting the CFLs which is in the holes in the back of the box.

8 bulbs will fit in there but I would rather put the LEDS to shine on the plants from the top of the box. the CFLS I really don't care where they are.

- Going to get a "desk-fan" for my box, I will remove the base of the fan and easily screw the fan and cage to the top corner of the box, this fan will create new airflow in the box, since I wont have an in-take computer fan I will be leaving a few holes open so that new air is drawn in somewhere.

- Going to order some materials to make my own carbon filter.

- Going to cut a hole for the duct work/ carbon filter out-take.

june_8th_2013_005.JPG

june_8th_2013_006.JPG

Hey lagalizzed. They looking good and aww well never mind I like tied down girls better then monsters haha

Id maybe look at wrapping the clear pot up in something as so the sun doesn't get to the roots. Sure I read sunlight is not good for roots

Complete curiosoty on my part iv seen lots of plants I think mainly clones with fan leaves cut squared off like ur white widow. Why is this?

Anyhows loking good dude wish I could grow outdoors

Hey lagalizzed. They looking good and aww well never mind I like tied down girls better then monsters haha

Id maybe look at wrapping the clear pot up in something as so the sun doesn't get to the roots. Sure I read sunlight is not good for roots

Complete curiosoty on my part iv seen lots of plants I think mainly clones with fan leaves cut squared off like ur white widow. Why is this?

Anyhows loking good dude wish I could grow outdoors

Yeah man my goal for next season is to make my main grow indoors and have a side journal outdoors planted in the ground.

yeah im going to be pruning and tie down this grow. still going to be big stuff though.
and i squared off those 3 leafers to stop them from growing, they got in the way of tying down.

i either cut off the whole leaf if i have to, or i square off. you do what you gotta do, as for other growers i don't know why they do this.
probably to keep the plants neat when they get bigger ?

edit: thought of this one, squaring off stops the leaf from growing, but still leaves leafs to absorb light energy still.

Lookin' really good so far! :bravo:

Also is that a G.I. Joe? Because if it is that's awesome!

Yes this is a G.I Joe, i found him outside one day. (neighbors kid) he's scaring off thieves right now.
but as you can tell the smell is just getting the best of him.

Wow.. the more I look at it that dinosaur looks rather stoned.

Silly grin -> Check
Eyes barely open -> Check

Guess tree stars are sugar leafs...

Anyways keep up the awesome work legalised! :Namaste:

Reps+ man , that was a good one! :high-five:

Cool coolwell I'll be subbed for sure. Ur box will be great I'm just guna scoot bak and read thru ur plans properly :)
The dipalodocus is coolbut that chucky doll hmmmm I don't like that lol was shit scared of that as a kid

Hey... the box looks good and ur plans seem fairly.... on themoney... don't forget to line the inside of ur box with mylar or another reflective material orat very least high gloss white paint it

yeah I got spray paint I just stuck it up in the corner to see if it fits, the paint is dull but im not worried about it.

Hey... the box looks good and ur plans seem fairly.... on themoney... don't forget to line the inside of ur box with mylar or another reflective material orat very least high gloss white paint it

I think you mean flat white. Much more reflective. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom