Lowryder 2 PC Grow - Organic - Stealth

Re: Lowryder 2 pc grow, organic, stealth

were going into week 5 now, the buds are really starting to develop and the lst is going nicely, only thing changed is the addition of black strap molasses, i added about a teaspoon with every other watering till harvest now, im not sure if that was right so if any one knows the best way to add molasses i would apreceate some advice.

this is the start of week 6 its just had a dose of the molasses and a good watering,
P1020519.JPG

main cola is starting thicken out
P10205221.JPG

from the top its looking nice and busy
P1020531.JPG

and now for some "in box, bud shots"
P1020577.JPG
P1020563.JPG
P10205601.JPG

so thats the end of week 6, all is looking good, no side effects of last weeks transplant, so im happy,

just to add, the second plant in there is the next grow, but was a poor one, i started it half way through this grow and as a result got squashed into the corner of the box as the older one grew, i got maybe half the weight of the first plant and wont be making that mistake if i grow again.

I would norm use a tsp per gallon every feed through out flower. Same brand you have there even...
Buds are forming nicely, the frost should kick in soon!

ok thanks for that!:thanks: but the porblem is im a micro grow! i only water half a litre at a time and as i was stealth i couldnt have pre made it in bulk and had it lying around, i had this problem on the next plant more when i wanted to add nutes, it was a 15ml to 1 gallon ratio and i only wanted half a litre! and they always say half the recomended does, that meant i only needed 1 ml of nutes! how do u mesure something so small!

how much molasses do u think i would have needed for half a liter?
looking back i think i "over molassesed" when i ended the grow the soil was sticky and like sugery hard! oh well we live and learn!

year the frost is comming soon! maybe next post!

Good water is worth the cash I use a RO filter. There are 3.78 liters in a gallon, so almost 4. So one 1/4 or 1 liter would need 1/4 of a tsp of molasses. Now as for your nutes 15ml/gallon 15ml / 4liters = 3.75ml 3.75ml = 3/4 tsp. Hope this helps.

That does help! Thanks.
I deffinatly used to much molasses!! Buy quite a long way lol

As for the water, I had access to as much distilled water as I could ever need but was told not to use it as its too clean! It has no minerals in it at all, and I even read that drinking it during a fast can be deadly as it has so little in it that it will absorb stuff from your body as it passes through!
Is Water cleaned using osmosis too clean? Do u have to supliment?

ok sorry for my absence but im back now!

ok so were about half way through week 6 now and the frost is starting to appear, i rewmember dashing out and buying a micro scope to check out my new trics! way to early to do so really but i was excited! hear is what i saw:
P1020610.JPG

so hear is the girl in the box,
P1020549.JPG

im reducing the amount of lst now, she is getting strong and staying in the possition i have tied her to even when not tied down, however i kept the lst on the base of the plant and the top cola as i had height isues!
hears a couple of shots of the bent stem and lsting
P1020558.JPG
P10205991.JPG

the buds are really comming on now, there still imature looking with lots of white hairs but they sure are starting to look sexy!!
P10205971.JPG
P1020580.JPG

ok so moving on to the end of week 6 and starting week 7,
not alot changing hear, just a few more pics really, buy this time im really getting used to the weight of the pot for watering, and she is getting thursty, about 600ml every other day!! costing me a fortune in mineral water!! but its worth it!

hear are a few bud shots:
P1020678.JPG
P1020674.JPG
P1020705.JPG

there has also been another injury!! the light fel down again!!!!!! his time i sorted it for good! but a few of the main colas leaf tips are burnt, but one of the smaller buds took it pretty bad! :( i think this one is gonna be the "test bud" when the time gets a bit closer!!
P1020680.JPG
P1020667.JPG

and hear is a nice overhead shot, she is really bushing out now, filling the computer box, i was a little worried that she would out grow her home but luckily she just fitted! phew!
P10207011.JPG
P1020721.JPG

Back
Top Bottom