Asking expiriance growers abaut nuts and soil help !

dontdohome-

Hey fogs i got cople of question that sound stupid but if you can help me out i will be greatful

so here my questions are abaut soil and nuts

1.choices here
, Bio Bizz Light-Mix 20l
Coco-Mix by Bio Bizz 50 Liters,
Pre-Mix by Bio Bizz 25 Liters
All-Mix by Bio Bizz 50l
I have also Lecasora and perlite & bat gueno .

2.abaut the nutrients I need, but which brand Biobizz/bio , Advanced Nutrients either one
So far i thinking to buy grow,bloom,micro and big bud
but i think to buy for future cloning bio rootjuice, Superthrive 60 ml

3.what nuts are bio heaven and bio topmix ?

4.how do i use bat gueno ,worm casting ?

First Grow Stealth PC Grow Box! Advice Welcome!

As i've been using bibizz products for over a year now...

I would suggest biobizz light mix for starting your seedlings off in & very early veg.

I would then pot up to a larger size pot with biobizz all mix after a few weeks of early veg...

Bio Heaven is the biobizz micro nutrient solution also has humic/fulvic acids well worth the $$$ but a cheaper option is the the Alg-a-Mic (cold pressed seaweed) but only contains trace micro nutrients but also fortified with calcium & magnesium :thumb:

Top Max is flower/yield improver... i can not say whether i've noticed much when using this !!!

Lightmix & all mix both contain worm castings...

If using bat gueno, mix with compost prior to use this also applys for worm castings.

As for nutrients feel free to decide on which brand they all produce end results :Namaste:

As i've been using bibizz products for over a year now...

I would suggest biobizz light mix for starting your seedlings off in & very early veg.

I would then pot up to a larger size pot with biobizz all mix after a few weeks of early veg...

Bio Heaven is the biobizz micro nutrient solution also has humic/fulvic acids well worth the $$$ but a cheaper option is the the Alg-a-Mic (cold pressed seaweed) but only contains trace micro nutrients but also fortified with calcium & magnesium :thumb:

Top Max is flower/yield improver... i can not say whether i've noticed much when using this !!!

Lightmix & all mix both contain worm castings...

If using bat gueno, mix with compost prior to use this also applys for worm castings.

As for nutrients feel free to decide on which brand they all produce end results :Namaste:

aright thx man alot this help alot i abaut start my pc grow soon when i get money buy seeds
after that i will buy my own apartment and grow more so u suggest me to buy lightmix and all mix
lightmix for easy veg then all mix after easy veg right ? about worm casting can it be mix whit bat guano?

:thumb:

aright thx man alot this help alot i abaut start my pc grow soon when i get money buy seeds
after that i will buy my own apartment and grow more so u suggest me to buy lightmix and all mix
lightmix for easy veg then all mix after easy veg right ? about worm casting can it be mix whit bat guano?

:thumb:

Yup light mix for seedlings for a few weeks & pot up to a larger pot size with all mix for the rest of the grow.

Worm castings can be mixed with bat guano & would be more incline to use these with the all mix compost :thumb:

Yup light mix for seedlings for a few weeks & pot up to a larger pot size with all mix for the rest of the grow.

Worm castings can be mixed with bat guano & would be more incline to use these with the all mix compost :thumb:

Hey mate i read more info about nuts is you could help me aegean Advanced Nutrien i read alot positive info about them
that they made weed growing and i want test them to get best result so what all nuts of Advanced Nutrien u suggest me to buy
grow,micro,bloom ? and big bud ?

Hey mate i read more info about nuts is you could help me aegean Advanced Nutrien i read alot positive info about them
that they made weed growing and i want test them to get best result so what all nuts of Advanced Nutrien u suggest me to buy
grow,micro,bloom ? and big bud ?

I've not used that particular brand of nutrients before but only here good things about them :thumb:

The nutrients you listed (grow,micro,bloom and big bud ) will be just fine to use that selection.

hey mate i post in ur blue mystic thread

Yup been replyed to.

if you could anwer me abaut nuts is there big diffrence witch brand in flowering and final yiald

I really don't think it makes much difference to be perfectly honest... & abit like asking what brand of trainers makes me run faster ?

Knowing the strain grown & its charactistics, training via super cropping & optimal enviroment helps increase yield.

Back
Top Bottom