Breast cancer for 9 years: Looking for medical advice urgently!

secelink

420 Member
Hello everyone! You are amazing!!
- A member of my family has breast cancer for 9 year now. She tried a lot of alternative medicine with naturist remedies and also has a strict food diet. For a while she is trying cbd oil treatment and it's kind of hard for her beacuse she can't find any person, like a doctor to help her and her situation is getting worse and worse. Her affected area started bleeding through the skin for two weeks already and she is desperate. We can't find any advice, if this bleeding is a good or bad thing and she can't go to anyone close because the laws here do not permit this kind of treatment.
IF anyone can help with an opinion it would be awsome. Thank you guys! Namaste!

First, :welcome: to the forum...

CBD, A Patient's Guide to Medical Marijuana states that cannabis with higher CBD than THC is most effective.

Check out the video on YouTube "Run From the Cure." Rick Simpson recommends high THC oil applied to the bleeding areas. He has also used high THC oils taken orally to kill cancers. A full course of his treatments takes about 60gm of oil derived from a pound of flower.

Currently folks here are recommending THC and CBD to destroy tumors. Decarboxylated rosin is probably a better choice than oils. It's also easier to produce, if you make your own. The rosin can be mixed with a vegetable oil (I use coconut oil) and put in capsules to make it easier to take. I have the calculations to make the capsules if you choose this route.

Wishing the best of luck for your family member...

First of all I want to thank you all! I've been watching the forum for a while and I feel that by sharing your experiences, you share a part of you and bring a lot to us to discover and give us a chance to grow faster and more compassionate .
I am really impressed someone answered, I tried to find a little help in so many places.
About my family member, I will try to find out exactly what type of oil she is using and what treatment and I will come back to you maybe we can find out if we can replace it with rosin. I will also check the info you posted. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
P.S. I've been thinking to build a "place" from where i could make it by myself because the treatment it's financially destroying them and for personal purposes also but for the moment it is kind of difficult and it will take longer until this dream is completed :D

Have a lovely day everyone!

First of all I want to thank you all! I've been watching the forum for a while and I feel that by sharing your experiences, you share a part of you and bring a lot to us to discover and give us a chance to grow faster and more compassionate .
I am really impressed someone answered, I tried to find a little help in so many places.
About my family member, I will try to find out exactly what type of oil she is using and what treatment and I will come back to you maybe we can find out if we can replace it with rosin. I will also check the info you posted. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
P.S. I've been thinking to build a "place" from where i could make it by myself because the treatment it's financially destroying them and for personal purposes also but for the moment it is kind of difficult and it will take longer until this dream is completed :D

Have a lovely day everyone!

Check the head shops and grow shops in your area. Many growers will give away flower or oil to treat diseases. I've done it, and I know of three other growers in the area who have also done so. For aggressive diseases like cancer, it's important to start treatment as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom