Breeding

Just put them in a bedroom and put on some Barry White and give them some alone time Then Wahlah.... There are little baby cannibas plants running around....:roorrip:

You would let both a male plant and female plant mature. You need to pollinate the female bud sites with pollen from the male pollen sacs. The female will eventually develop seeds in those bud sites. You can use a paint brush to apply the pollen. You would do this to propagate a certain strain or to create cross strains. If you let the male pollinate the whole female or multiple females your bud development will be greatly reduced. So its best to do this strategically and not to just let the male dump pollen all over everything.

BTW LOL at Be :clap:

how do i breed my plants, and for what purpose should i think of considering it?

It's a funny question. What piqued your interest?

cuz i keep hearing all these people talk about cross strains but i never knew what they were talkin about, but now i get an- allright idea of this consept

Hi All,
1st timer, created a 3 rail Aeroponics set up.
I pulled my 6 Males out of the Bloom room well after they "indicated" & a week (by sheer luck) before they opened. Moved into the bath tub for a few weeks under 24 watt T5 bloom bulb & 12 hr cycle.
I made some small envelopes out of coated paper & tickle the just opened Boyz as they come to their moment. I have 4 strains & simply wish to create seeds from the top 2 male & females that have good Indica properties. it is just my back up stock. as I purchased 3 diff imported seeds. I am looking for the best of the best . probably pass on to friends. mostly will pollinate 1 branch on each plant & let that branch go till seeds are mature. then pack away till a future need.

Back
Top Bottom