Bringing Mary Jane With you To Concerts

:rofl::rofl:I've never been to a concert that I couldn't smoke weed at. I hope I never have to smoke 'ball pot'. "wanna get high? wait, let me get my sack off my sack". :grinjoint:
:bigblush::bigblush: a whole new meaning to the term "dickweed'

I guess it also depends where you live, but he told me this, and I was like "What?!" haha I laughed so hard at 'dickweed'

I ALWAYS bring by joints to concerts (Rock concert junkey here) the no smoking ban came in a while ago but it depends more on the venue.. some dont care just dont be obvious, some are really strict and I wait and go out to the smoking section outside (always find a corner that smells like weed there) I do wait untill I see at least 2 joints sparked around me without drawing attention before I spark mine though.. seen too many people kicked out;) :passitleft:

Here in NYC since we have mostly indoor arenas smoking is prohibited.. but... That never stops anyone. We always roll a few joints and start tocking as soon as we get inside.
The best though was durring the Jammie Awards on 4/20/06 in Madison Square Garden. I got so freaking Hi! people just passing joints left and right. it was great!

:bong:

Back
Top Bottom