Brothers with Glass - Oregon Based Online Shop! - $20 Gift-Card Giveaway Inside

Hello! We have been a sponsor for a while now but have not had much of a chance to be in the forums. We are going to try to stop in more and let you guys know about any deals or giveaways we are having.

Right now we are having a giveaway on our Facebook page that's worth checking out!

We are an online headshop based in Beaverton, Oregon. We have been around for a little over 2 years now and have a large selection of hand pipes (over 250 styles), water pipes from brands like SYN Glass, Realization, C2 Custom Creations, Maui Wowie BooTubes, ZOB Glass and HVY Glass coming very soon and much more. We also have a small section of vaps along with all sorts of other smoke shop goodies.

Also here is one gift certificate code that can only be used once but it gets you $20.00 store credit. Hurry! 2QAGUEPCEQJ8V

Thanks for taking a look and we look forward to hanging out here more!

Jake
Brothers with Glass

Re: Brothers with Glass - Oregon based online shop! ($20 Gift-card Giveaway Inside)

Thanks For The Gift Certificate, gonna get myself a nice piece of glass before 420!
:D

Re: Brothers with Glass - Oregon based online shop! ($20 Gift-card Giveaway Inside)

So if I see something under 20 I can use your coupon to purchase it? How long is this good for?

Coupon code doesn't work! Typed it in and say's INVALID.....

Guess I should of seen the date they joined. LOL

Back
Top Bottom