Hi Brownthumb1, Welcome to 420, Need more info, pictures if possible, lots of people on this site can help if they see problems or are asked questions. good luck

Sup everyone first time trying to grow.

Got a couple of lemon haze og clones from my good friend
They are about a foot tall,
Grow room humidity 56
Temp 70
Fox Farm soil
Fox farm nuts

How often should I water?

Grow room humidity 56
Temp 70
Fox Farm soil
Fox farm nuts

New DWC grower need help with the nutirenants

I use these SHOGUN Samurai Hydroponics Nutrients - Nutrients & Boosters | GroWell Hydroponics had no issues simple to use, i tend to dilute it a wee bit more than it suggests see how plant is with that, also liquid oxygen and silicon are handy for DWC.

I tried an organic nutrient once for a hydro grow - turned roots brown - plant seemed ok but stopped using it after a week or two and went back to the Shogun stuff.

It was the Biobizz organic nutrients i tried for hydro not sure if these are ok to use to be honest ive been trying to see how to go about organic hydro, most people say stay away from it. The plant did get mold but i think it was due to humidity not the use of organic nutrients for a week or two, but not 100% sure, only had mold once - learned my lesson about humidity

Grow room humidity 56
Temp 70
Fox Farm soil
Fox farm nuts

I just pick up the pot or look at top soil see if it light to lift up the pot, or if the top soil is really dry looking cracked etc, needs a water. I also tend to feed them every second watering see how they get on with that.

I tend to water less more often, maybe not the best way but seems to work for me, theres guides on water run off percentages and stuff but ive never really tried any of that.

Back
Top Bottom