Bubba Kush! 2023/24

Blondhottie

I haven't grown for a while but hey what the heck. Let's try something different.

So yeah my first tent so trial and error. I accidently burned a few leaves from heat from my nice light. I was cleaning my tent tonight and watering. I did transplant and so they are slightly stressed 🤔 . I think the 2nd smallest is a male. It's quite large main stem on it. These aren't feminized so being careful

I have fox farms frog peet moss soil. Lovely stuff.

And yes that's my ESA kitty she loves the weed plants lol she wanted in the pic and watching what I was doing.

20231111_210123.jpg

I forgot to mention 3 are Bubba kush fem and other 2 are unknown and aren't sexed

I haven't grown for a while but hey what the heck. Let's try something different.

So yeah my first tent so trial and error. I accidently burned a few leaves from heat from my nice light. I was cleaning my tent tonight and watering. I did transplant and so they are slightly stressed 🤔 . I think the 2nd smallest is a male. It's quite large main stem on it. These aren't feminized so being careful

I have fox farms frog peet moss soil. Lovely stuff.

And yes that's my ESA kitty she loves the weed plants lol she wanted in the pic and watching what I was doing.

20231111_210123.jpg
Great garden my friend. :thumb:
Girls look a touch hungry but that could be the lighting in the pic.
Hope everything goes well.
Be careful if they are boys.:rolleyes:
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom