Bubble Hash

RooRman

Does anyone have Bubble Bags or a similar cold water hash extraction system? Also, has anyone ever made Bubble Hash or even seen it? Would love to hear your thoughts on this or maybe even see some pics.

ive seen it made before it seemed pretty neat because you get a bunch of different quality hashes id deffinately try some before i spent the money toget the bubble bags

Yes, the fact that you get different grades intrigues me. If I were to get the Bubble bags I would buy the 1-gallon 7 bag kit. That way you get many screens for the different grades but you also only need about a QP of buds to do it with, which is a small amount compared to the larger kits. You can use four bags of trim and sucker buds though if you are lucky enough to be growing.

Mny threads on everything about bubble hash.i am sure you can find plent of photos etc if you look around.I know a few of the Mods have printed and showed indept instructions,Look at some of "Paralyzed 420s" stuff.:smokin:

I would really seriously consider buying the bags if it did not take so much damn stuff to make it. Like going rate around here it will cost aroung $800-$1000 for the stuff I will need plus the cost of the bags (OUCH!). And then I was looking at how much you end up with. Not much, but this shit must be like gold then. Then I always have the stigma of pouring that much stuff into cold water when I could be smoking it for months. Tough decision.

Bags are $125 plus shipping for the one gallon, seven bag kit. If you are lucky enough to have a big enough grow going I would think its a great idea. Otherwise its going to cost alot, no two ways about it.

Kittyloaf said:
I've got a grow going that could yield up to a pound.

Lets see that shit . I want see :joint: . Anyways unfortunately i have never had it and have seen the bags but wouldn't get them unless i was growing alot and just used the trimmings. But yeah i would use it with some weight

I have had it. I like smoking it on top of bud or ash. Never owned one but the kif box works wonders for me. I personally think the bags are way over priced.

Kittyloaf said:
I've got a grow going that could yield up to a pound.
A pound of bud or a pound of leaf? Either one I think is a little bit high of an estimate.I mean indoor plants don't usually yield more than a couple oz, especially in such a small area. Just wondering what your basing that amount on.

Back
Top Bottom