Best Hash from?

Wingman420

Commercial Cultivator
Hi I am looking to invest in some Hashish making equipment and would love some input from the experienced members we have here at 420Mag.

I am trying to decide on what process is best, bubble bags, pollen extracting dry machines. Maybe the technology is better than what little I know as bubble hash was a new experience just a year ago. Any thoughts or info will help.
:thanks:
:420:

Hey wingman... I've been a hash snob for quite some time now and I've tried every method out there. Personally I prefer the bubble bag method. It's not as new of a method as you think it is. I've had my 3 bag bubble bag set for over 6 years and they were 2 years old when a friend gave them to me. I just recently picked up a cheap 3 bag knock off set from Ebay for $29.00 after shipping and their sizes were perfect to integrate with the originals. I now have a mixed 5 bag set with a extra work (mixing) bag. Now don't mistake that last bit as me endorsing the cheap ebay knock offs. After owning the original bubble bag set I would have been very disappointed if I had relied on the knock offs alone. The quality isn't the same, the micron sizes are not what they claim and I'm a firm believer that you usually get what you pay for.
Yes...any hash is good but like bubble man says... "if it don't bubble, it ain't worth the trouble". I've yet to get dry process or keef (kiff? lol ) to bubble when a flame is applied like the full melt bubble hash does. The process for dry extraction guarantees that more plant matter will be in the final product. More plant matter equals less potency and purity.
420 gave you a link to a great site that has what you need. I would save and buy the 4 bag 1 gallon kit if it was me. I have 5 gallon bags and they are too big for personal use IMO.

Back
Top Bottom