Hash Making

Thanks for this great photo tutorial, made my own hash from my first grow, using about 5-6 grams of high-resin leafs and popcorn buds got about 2 G's from the whole process shaking the stuff 3 times through.

Hashmaking_05.jpg

Hashmaking_03.jpg

Hashmaking_09.jpg

Here is the full post with more pics on my journal:

Growheart's 125W CFL Closet 1st Time Soil Grow

Found this good video to go along with this thread as well, though in the video they mention 175 C , here it says 175 F, I went with 175 F.

How To Make Hash From Marijuana

Very nice tutorial!
I'm from Europe, Denmark to be more speciffic, and i've smoked far more hash than i have smoked anything else! That's mostly because we get our smoke imported from countries such as Marokko, Lebanon, Nepal and Afghanistan, which all produces some great hashish! So it comes into Denmark, and gets dealt around by the big gangs, who earns a shit load of money, and i feel guilt because i'm somehow supporting organized crime, just so i can get a toke of some delicious black Afghan, or some nice red Lebanon! :yummy:
Now i've smoked from the baddest quality, which we in Denmark calls "Standart" and i would describe it as smoking cardboard. Then we got, wrote in order of quality, these; Semi, above semi, super, pollen and kashmir wich is some killer shit, made by the dealers in Christiania (google that city)
We also got the hash named after its price per gram, wich is in Danish Kroner (use a money converter if you are currios)
We got; 70, 80, 90, 100 and 120 wich is "Kashmir." Under 70 kroner and it's probaly semi or even standart.. Offcourse you can get it cheaper, if you for example is a good friend of the dealer :) For example, i can get semi for 40 kroner, killer kashmir for 100 kroner and even some nice black Nepalese to 100 kroner for 1,3 grams :lot-o-toke:
I can also get some nice skunk and shit like that, but in the city i live in it's pretty hard to get, and costs as much as 1,3 grams of Nepalese hash.. Now this hash is pretty couch like, but with some good laughs indeed! that's because they grow mostly Indica plants for their hash production..
While hash is crazy shit for you who's used to smoke buds, buds are crazy smoke for me :tokin:
I smoke ½ a gram of the best hash in a joint to get totally stoned, and maybe you smoke half? Well, shortly what i wanna say is: It's really great to have this guide so i can make my own brown, without worrying about stuff like giving money to organized crime and then i can decide by my self wich quality i want, and whether i want some sativa hash or some indica hash! :grinjoint:
Sorry for spelling mistakes, and for educating you about Denmark! Peace :peace:

Hey Vanillablunt welcome to 420mag fellow hash enthusiast.
:lot-o-toke:

Thanks for sharing your hash stories from Denmark - in North America hash seems to be less common since the borders tightened up, even in Canada. Most of our hash is homemade around here and you don't find much imported stuff anymore. I agree that it sucks to support the gangs and people who profit off prohibition and trade, that's why I started growing my own!

hello,i too am trying to beat the bad guys and make my own hash.i have been using sativa? weed i think as its not very relaxing.i am hopeful a bagseed plant i have going is indica. it has wider leaves and a different smell,not as spicy. i want to have some on hand to knock out some old friends when they come over....boy nothing beats a good hit of hash.i tried the quinso? method. but again no couchlock. sometimes "motor weed is great,but "motor hash"? naw. it don't work for me....its funny , never thought i would be making my own hashish......and be legal about it!!!!!!!my 8 side-ed tumbler worked ok.i need steel screen as i couldn't get the silkscreen tight enough on it.the weed dropped just like i thought it would.it just needs to hit a tighter screen.i'll get there. take care,Red

-------, I have to thank you dude. You believe everyone should know the best possible way to get the absolute most out of what little the average medical grower or even 'toker' has. Why people go to prison for something that is less dangerous than tylenol is beyond conceivable. Much respect. If anyone ever has anything to say about how you do things.. fuck em'. Your trying to educate people on the way's of proper, EVERYTHING! I love this thread. I've read it many A' time.

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom