Blundered blender hash? can it still be mean, if its green...

smokin19702

hi everyone!

i just made my very first batch of blender ice hash, although it was a very hard process when you cant find the
right screen, screening, or filters easily. i cannot afford to shell out $100. or more on bubble hash bags, so had to
do with what i could find.

i read alot, and saw where they say ice extraction hash is best when water temp is maintained around 38-41 degrees, so i had my water and ice at that temp. i blendered the leaf, strained into big glass dish, put in fridge, let settle, drained water, took all the goop out, and set out to dry. now i have it like sand, and trying to make it as fine as i can. (although, my sand looks like green baby poop in color, not blonde or black as MOST directions state) *maybe this is due to more contaminants in my hash?*

I am at the point where it can be pressed and finished, but am not sure what or how the best way is to
make it workable, to be able to press it would be. its hard as a rock, so in this state, its not gonna press
together to make any block..

so i read to put in celephane, wrap in newspaper, wet the newspaper, then oven it at 170 degrees for 10 minutes, then take out, and use rolling pin to press. is this the correct way, or can someone tell me the
correct way or best way to do so?

thanks in advance.....

Mine turned out the same way and was wondering if u could go ahead and heat it with it being hard as a rock. Is it going to melt or soften up in the oven? Need to know.

virtualsunhydroponics.com , 5 gallon, 3bag kit for 34.99 . Free shipping ! I bought one yesterday .

Back
Top Bottom