Blender hash doesn't get me high

purplebuds

420 Member
So i made some blender hash from suger leaves trim, usually with qwiso i get really potent stuff from trim

I tried the blender method but it seems to be a fail, stuff came out very green, smoked about 0.3 and it didn't get me high.

Is there any way i can further refine what i got? Im guessing lots of plant material inside rn

You could redissolve in alcohol, leave in cold temps & sunlight & double strain to clean it up

If you want honey oil you will have to freeze your weed & alcohol before washing, only shake for a couple of min.
It should look like piss if you did it right, if it is green, you can leave it in the sun & cold to bleach out the chlorophyl
strain in the cold to keep out plant waxes & lipids
Use a distiller to recapture your alcohol. Everclear is too expensive to just let evaporate away

You could redissolve in alcohol, leave in cold temps & sunlight & double strain to clean it up

If you want honey oil you will have to freeze your weed & alcohol before washing, only shake for a couple of min.
It should look like piss if you did it right, if it is green, you can leave it in the sun & cold to bleach out the chlorophyl
Use a distiller to recapture your alcohol. Everclear is too expensive to just let evaporate away
I don't wanna do another alcohol extraction it's extremely inefficient, 1L of alcohol cost 18 euro and i can only get 2-3 grams of stuff from it

At that point i might as well buy hash...

Distiller to recapture my alcohol? I'm not sure i know what you're talking about, the alcohol has to evaporate, how could you capture it?

Is there no other way i can "refine" my blender hash?

Also, what did i do wrong? Why did i end up with so much plant material?

well, you could describe what you mean by 'blender hash', i for one have never heard of such a thing,, tho it seems fairly obvious what the process might be

Distiller to recapture my alcohol? I'm not sure i know what you're talking about, the alcohol has to evaporate, how could you capture it?

:welcome: to the forum @purplebuds :passitleft:

I would not recommend anyone smoke a tincture made with 190 proof grain alcohol :thedoubletake: I use isopropyl alcohol 91 - 100% is best...recipe in my sig :passitleft:

I would not recommend anyone smoke a tincture made with 190 proof grain alcohol. I use isopropyl alcohol 91 - 100% is best...recipe in my sig

grain alcohol is better for you and makes a cleaner extraction. iso is poisonous, and leaves a lot of those poisons in the tincture / oil.

the premium stuff in the BM was always made with grain, it could command twice the price. grain alcohol at higher proof was strictly controlled here for partly that reason. the restrictions were only lifted in the last couple yrs since legal. pre-legal we ran stills just to make extractions.

the best was actually made with ether in a vacuum extraction chamber. you could blow half a block up if you fucked up though. that's how we made cherry and liquid honey oils.

:welcome: to the forum @purplebuds :passitleft:

I would not recommend anyone smoke a tincture made with 190 proof grain alcohol :thedoubletake: I use isopropyl alcohol 91 - 100% is best...recipe in my sig :passitleft:
@bluter

Is there no other way to "refine" water hash? I don't really wanna make alcohol hash as i already made plenty.

I think what i did wrong with the blender hash is that i blended for too long, so i have a lot of plant material in my hash.

Is there no way to take out the plant material and leave the good stuff without solvents?

I know this is an older thread, but I used a paint mixer on a batch of water hash, and I was very unimpressed with the results. Way too much green in the final product. I think anything but hand or very slow mechanical mixing breaks the leaves/buds into fine material that ends up in the hash, even at the 73, 45, 25, micron levels. I did another batch last week, all hand mixed, quality was much higher!

Back
Top Bottom