I made some ISO Hash!

RichardLiquor

Hello guys and gals,
I made some ISO Hash this weekend and wanted to share my experience.

Materials:
mason jar
trim/buds
pyrex pan
coffee filters
cheese cloth
razor blades
gloves
91% iso alcohol

I didn't take pictures of the entire process but I will explain what I did step by step.

First off I ground my trim and buds with a coffee grinder. I didn't pulverize them but definetely broke them up.

Then I filled my 2 quart mason jar about 1/3 of the way full with the trim.

I then poured my alcohol in, not a lot of it. Just enough to cover the trim and then a little extra.

I let the alcohol sit for 1 minute and then shoke the jar for 2 minutes.

Put on my gloves, and then poured out most of the liquid into a coffee filter. The excess trim and liquid still in the jar was put into a cheese cloth to be drained further.

After everything was drained and in the pyrex, I placed a but fan blowing over the pan and put it next to an open window for 3-4 hours. It was still wet a little so I let it sit over night.

The next morning I was delighted to see all the liquid was gone and I was left with a very hard sticky substance in the pan. I could not scrape this stuff off for the life of me so I had to heat it to make it more malleable. I placed the pyrex over my toaster and turned it on. The heat was enough to soften the hash but not enought to melt/burn it. After 20 minutes of attempting to collect hash and not lose a finger in the process, I was able to produce this:
2011-10-15_09-07-21_923.jpg

I put the hash in the freezer for 5-10 minutes and when it came out it had the consistency of glass. Here is a bowl ready to go:
2011-10-15_09-11-16_852.jpg

After smoking a few bowls over the weekend I found that this stuff will get you really really high, but it doesn't taste that good. I only used half of my trim to make this batch so I plan on using the other half for butter. I will post something up on that when I make it.

I just wanted to share my experience with this stuff. It was fun to make and definetely has its advantages but I'm not sure it's my cup of tea. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom