My shake doesn't bring the boys to my yard

twobeatsoff

Hey guys,

I have question on this lovely Saturday night for ya'll. Someone has a need for some instruction or information what my best possible method of processing the stupid effing bags of shake in my freezer.

They're all a mixture of trimmings and a tiny amount of bud from a crop that was half Indica (Kush) and half Ladyburn (I think that's half Indica half Sativa...either way, not very frosty to say the least). It was originally going to be butter, so it has been once-overed with scissors and the stems separated, but then it was frozen in a friend's freezer for a week and a day. The attempted butter was pretty gross, but it can be done. It was uber green and wet. In all honesty by now we aren't looking for perfection, just *something*. We don't want to put a ton of money into it, nor do we have a lot of space. I guess what we do have is time, though, so we've been testing out some methods I found on this site actually but neither of us have first hand experience doing this. It's more of an experiment with wine. YES.

I guess my question is less about techniques and more about asking what product (oil vs hash/etc) would be best for what we have. We were told that it was garbage, but it was only butter that was tried and I'd rather smoke it than waste it. We've been mixing it in a blender with ice and trying to strain and press it for a few hours now, but all we're getting is dark green plant matter, or what looks like it. I know the purpose is to press the Kief into a puck, and I have a blow dryer.

So. Any ideas, Internet?

Hey 2 beats I save trim with crystals on it for backup smoke.Once I made hash of it.I froze trim in jar then added very cold water and an ice cube shook hard and let sit then slowly stirring floating leaf to help any other crystals sink.Mostly the hash sinks and plant matter floats.Without stirring up jar sediment at bottom scoop out floating matter carfully and then I poured jar through coffee filter and let dry and scraped sand like material off. I dont have alot to work with but this did work. A cheap way to get hash too.

That's basically what we did last night, but it turned out totally disgusting haha.

Steps were: frozen, defrosted it a little, but not much. Spent about an hour mixing it in a blender with ice, let it settle in jars just like you said. We siphoned it out and dried the stuff on the bottom with a blow dryer for twenty minutes.

It came out dark leafy green, and tastes a lot like hay. I honestly have been smoking it today because I have nothing else, but there's no way it's smokable without at least mixing it with tobacco. I'm getting a very little stone from it but nothing compared to bud.

:( I am so just going to toss it, haha. It's in a freezer still but the food's going to start to taste funky. Ugh.

Yup I think that's what happened too. I've never done this before & my buddy who apparently knew what he was doing instructed us to just chop it all together. You think we can salvage it or is it useless now? It's been frozen for +2 weeks now as well :S

Might dry it out most the way then put it in a jar pour in enough 151,or everclear to cover it shake it for a few min set for a few shake again for a min then filters off all the green material you can pour the dark green liquid into a Pyrex pan point a fan at it And Evap off all the alcohol the higher purity the alcohol the less water Witt be left behind, I used 91% rubbing alcohol from the pharmacy once it worked well,you'll be left with some sticky black-green good you can smear on or in a cigg (if you smoke) and get a decent buzz,, that's the best I can think of for trim in that bad a shape,hope that helps:thumb:

everclear hash oil. yuck

Ok. Let me take that back. I tried it years ago with crap weed and mixed it way too long. I attempted to make some honey oil the other day by freezing everything and mixing together for a short period of time with a bunch of kali mist buds. In the bottom of the everclear was a nice pile of trichs so I put most of the everclear back in the bottle and let the everclear evaporate and I have some of the best hash I have smoked yet. As far as the frozen leaf goes, You can get bubble hash bags cheap and make hash just fine from it.

Back
Top Bottom