Winter Hash

I'm reading that now.
This is the bag I received. Hopefully correct, if not I will try again.

I think that is the correct one & the seller is calling it 100 micron instead of 100 mesh
It should cost about $10 100 mesh =149 micron & 100 micron = 138 mesh
My chart got messed up when I copy pasted it (sent in report)
Both will produce hash but 160 micron looks like the best for average size of trichome

I think that is the correct one & the seller is calling it 100 micron instead of 100 mesh
It should cost about $10 100 mesh =149 micron & 100 micron = 138 mesh
My chart got messed up when I copy pasted it (sent in report)
Both will produce hash but 160 micron looks like the best for average size of trichome
I may order a 160 micron down the road and see what differences there are. Now that I look at the mesh with a jewelers loop, it seems more possible. I can see the size of the holes.
Thanks Joe!

Hey Joe,
(every time I type that the song gets in my head and stays there for hours. LOL)

How do you clean your bags? Cold water immediately?
91% ISO to clean bags..

I just bought the Aether Green Automatic wash station & I'm reading up on if I should freeze my fresh bud or cure before washing? I think I'll try a qp both ways!

Hey Joe,
(every time I type that the song gets in my head and stays there for hours. LOL)

How do you clean your bags? Cold water immediately?
No need to wash. I just leave it in the plastic garbage bag till next year
It's only one bag

91% ISO to clean bags..

I just bought the Aether Green Automatic wash station & I'm reading up on if I should freeze my fresh bud or cure before washing? I think I'll try a qp both ways!
My way is so much easier & I cure my bud before shaking

You need to move here! it's -24c(-11f) windchill -33c ( -27f) for a few days & predicted to jump to +9c tomorrow

You need to move here! it's -24c(-11f) windchill -33c ( -27f) for a few days & predicted to jump to +9c tomorrow
No "F" in' way dude! It's bad enough for me here. As my age increases, my ability to tolerate this crap decreases ten fold.

I'm going to assume that putting the bud in the freezer, which is at zero degrees set temp., is not cold enough for this? I could set that freezer for a much lower temp, but I fear what the electricity cost would be. I am in the outrageous cost zone already, because they've upped the cost per kwh to make up for all of the damages they are still repairing from the January storms/ blizzard.

No "F" in' way dude! It's bad enough for me here. As my age increases, my ability to tolerate this crap decreases ten fold.

I'm going to assume that putting the bud in the freezer, which is at zero degrees set temp., is not cold enough for this? I could set that freezer for a much lower temp, but I fear what the electricity cost would be. I am in the outrageous cost zone already, because they've upped the cost per kwh to make up for all of the damages they are still repairing from the January storms/ blizzard.
You may have to invest in some dry ice. A few lbs in a cooler, leave your weed in the bag on top of ice for a hr. Build some type of insulating around it like bubble wrap foil or Styrofoam board
& shake inside
Or like this worked
Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #4 Mars Hydro FC Evo 12x OG Kush Solos 4x4 - Viva Voce Grow

Back
Top Bottom