Bubbler

snoopcobra

Just a picture of my new bubbler I got from a local smoke shop for $125.

12309871.JPG

I might sound like an idiot, but whats the difference between a bubbler and a regular pipe? The only thing I see different between the two is that it has that sort of grip (I guess) at the bottom.

A bubbler has a little stem that comes down from the bottom of the bowl. That allows you to put water in the large chamber which filters the smoke the same way as a bong.

I got a ten incher almost. But there's only one hole, and you ain't filling it with water! lol had to be said.

But, very nice bubbler, I should update some pics of my buddies 125$ Hammer.

Im not new to smoking I just didnt know what it was. Fuck it, I cant go pro in smoking anyway, why try to make a career out of knowing every smoking apparatus when bong, blunt, and j get the job done.

It's good to know, but it doesn't matter if you don't. Some people are just looking for things to say.

To the people that say I paid too much, I didn't at all. There are fierce details that the camera just cant pick up on. And also you can't compare prices with people in other cities because things like price, selection, and quality all vary between different areas.

Back
Top Bottom