Bubblers are really great!

when i first got my bubbler i spilled it a little bit, hasnt happend in months i have fallen down bubbler in hand with no spillage

i used to have a bubbler with a removeable bowl/downstem, this was cool because it made it much easier to clean, fill, and pack bowls, on a model like that i would immagine it to be pretty easy to get a diffuser downstem with w/ bowl for it

im pretty careful with mine, love makes sure i never break it hahaha

my local shop makes all their bubblers with diffuser downstems and DAMN!! you can tell a difference LOL

Some bubblers, the really big ones, use standard downstems and slides in them. Also, German RooR makes some neat little bubblers ($$$) that will accept different kinds of GonG slides.

I agree about the 420 cleaner. It stinks and you have to rinse over and over again but it cleans well. I don't use it often but sometimes it just makes things easier. As for seperation, it always seperate thats why you have to shake it. It is also reuseable, after you clean your pipe you can just put it back in the bottle and use it again later. Sounds discusting but it works.

I used my Buddyz Cleaning Kit on my bubbler this morning and I didn't need to use the Formula 420. Just used the kit and some iso. alcohol. I admit the Fromula 420 is quicker, but unless your pipe is really nasty it's just overkill.

The way you clean you can probally get away with just soap and water.
Besides my shit,(yours is cleaner) your collection is the cleanest that I have seen. I clean once a week and change water almost daily now.

Thanks for the compliment Urdedpal, I try to use only one piece at a time and then clean it out the following day so that the majority of my glass is always squeaky clean.

MVC-032S.JPG

My bubbler. Its about 2 bic lighters tall. My computer is garbage so I could only upload 1 pic.

I like the green and blue combo. Also, sherlock bubblers are really cool to begin with. Nice piece, and thanks for adding it to the official bubbler thread.

When mine is clean its one of my favorite pieces. I paid 70 bucks for it but its the best hitting bubbler Ive ever smoked out of. I've never gotten water in my mouth from it and water hardly ever spills all over.

When I bought my bubbler the guy wanted $160, but I ended up paying $85. That is actually the only big price deal I ever really remeber getting in all my years of buying glass. I guess he knew that when he saw a person that wanted it he should sell it because it had probably been sitting there for some time due to it's unique color squeme.

i would like to get a bubbler... i just havent been able to come up with the loot for one

I think you all know how I feel about my bubbler..
Had a original sticker price of $450, paid $200.
DSCF1327.JPG

awesome piks everybody... sweet pieces

You guys have phat bubblers. I have a strange one and I'm not sure what kind it is really maybe I should post some picks...

after i got my double bubbler. it became my favorite smoking device. I fell in love with bubblers. I wish i had some way of posting a pic. sadly I dont have a digital camera.

RooRman said:
HAHA thats so funny! I think other people will probably think my bubbler is ugly as well and I was actually going to post a pic and see what people think. I like it and the colors in it but I assume other people would probably think it is hideous. It can be seen here in this pic, it is the one all the way to the right, the yellow shelock bubbler. Tell me what you think.

MVC-003F.JPG

Out of all those pipes what one is your fav, the one that you would take if you could only take one ??
and what one is runner up ?

Back
Top Bottom